Finale

So yeahhhh.. This is it..

Day 12.30

"What? What do you mean? Jungkook? You two already have two children, Taeguk's turning 3 soon! What do you mean he doesn't want to get married?" Jimin asked Jungkook who's looking away. "He meant what he said, Jimin. I also tried asking him one time and he dodge the question." Jungkook mumbled.

He gently rock his baby, who is almost two. Three years have passed after Jungkook learned where his missing son is. Upon knowing, him and Taehyung moved into a big house, provided by his brother, Jungkook gave his full attention to Taeguk and Taehyung.

He makes sure they eat, they have fun, they rest, practically a house wife. Except, him and Taehyung are still not married. Not even engaged. And in those three years, he suspected Taehyung must've been traumatized from their past marriage.

"This- this is not right, Kook. What about the kids? Jungkook, you two are not getting any younger. What if they get teased at school for not having proper parents who are married instead of being just boyfriends. Kook, you know better than this. Why won't you take the part? Propose to Tae!" Jimin clapped.

Jungkook shook his head. "I tried. He said no." He mumbled. He stared at his baby. He smiled remembering how many names he and Taehyung fought for just to find a perfect name for her. Yes, he had a baby girl. His first daughter.

"I'll talk to him! Come on, Kook. You're just gonna let it be? That kid surely took after his favorite hyung. Hmph, Min Yoongi influenced him so much!" Jimin sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yah, are you back stabbing your husband? Hmm? Min Jimin?" Jimin felt a hand on his shoulder. They've been happily married for almost two years now. And after that, Park- Min Jimin gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her, Hee Young.

"Did Hee Young woke up?" Jimin asked sweetly trying to get away. "No, mommy. But Yoongi did." Yoongi said in a baby voice making the two giggle. "That little lady surely took after you. She literally woke up at 9am and eat and then slept again. What do I do? What if she refuses to hang out with friends and choose to join her father to sleep? I'm so making you sleep on the couch."

"Hey, it's not that bad. At least she'll grow tall." Jungkook said, calming his hyung. "Grow tall? Kook, all Yoongi does is sleep, eat, work and sleep. Did he grew tall?" Jimin said earning a tickle on his hip. "Yah!"

"Anyway, I talked to Tae. He won't tell me why he wouldn't wanna propose or get married. I asked him to stop being so scared because we know you won't leave him again. He just.. He made me leave." Yoongi said, sitting beside Jimin.

Jungkook gave them a weak smile. "It's okay, hyung. Thanks. It's fine." Jungkook said standing up. "I'll put Ji-ae to her crib." Jungkook smiled at them and exited the room.

"Ha.. Those two are hosently stubborn." Jimin sighed. The couple could only shake their heads and stare at their youngest friend.

"I'm back!"

"Ah, Tae! Welcome back." Jungkook greeted as he rush from the kitchen to greet his boyfriend. "Papa!" Taeguk ran from the living room where he was playing to his father and jump onto him. Taehyung happily carried him and showered him with kisses.