Day 3.2

They ended up seeing Jungkook the next day because apparently, those three went somewhere. Probably a bonding.

"Yes, coming!" They heard Jimin yelled from the inside as they rang the doorbell. Yoongi couldn't help but smile. "He is so whipped." Namjoon whispered to Jin who giggled. The door opened with a messy haired Jimin wearing a big shirt and short shorts. Yoongi, blew up.

"Ah! Hyung! Babe! And Tae and uh.. A baby?" Jimin greeted, confused on why Taehyung is holding a baby. He let them in and Yoongi grabs his waist after he closed the door. "I missed you." The older whispered. Jimin giggled and kissed his cheek. "We just saw each other yesterday."

"Oh! Hyungs, Namjoonie, and Taehyungie and uhh? A baby?" Hoseok greeted upon seeing them. "Isn't he the one with the same as Kookie? So cuteee!" Hoseok cooed.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked softly. "Well, y'know. Still asleep." Hoseok said as if it's normal. "Asleep? Hoseokie isn't it almost 3 in the afternoon?" Jin asked worried. "Why is that child still sleeping? Oh my gosh, it's bad to oversleep and he might-"

"Baby, calm down. Jungkook is probably tired." Namjoon said. They all sat on the couch Hoseok was sitting on earlier. "I'm surprised we all six could fit into this." Jimin joked.

"Excuse me? Are you saying I'm fat, Park Jimin?" Jin said in a sassy tone. "Sorry, umm.. He's.." Namjoon said, apologizing for his spouse's action. "Pregnant?" Jimin guessed. And Namjoon nodded. "For two weeks now. He's gets really moody."

"We know, hyung. We were there when he's pregnant with Jun. But Jun must be excited! He gets to have a little bro or sis!" Jimin said clapping his hands. "About that, Jiminie... I- We don't think Junie is ready for this. We haven't told him yet but we asked if he wanted a baby brother or sister.. He said no.." Jin said, feeling very sad by his son's reaction.

"No! I don't want that! I want mommy and daddy and me only!!"

"Don't be sad, hun. I'm sure Junie will warm up to him the moment he gets out." Namjoon said comforting his husband.

"Good morning, hyung is! -" Jungkook eyes widened as he see Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung with a baby in their living room. "Tae!" He happily rushed to his boyfriend and hugged him carefully.

"Umm, hyung could you hold him for me?" Taehyung asked Jin. Jin happily nodded and received Taeguk. The others cooed at the cute sleeping baby while Taehyung took Jungkook away for a private talk.

"Kookie? I found our baby." Taehyung calmly said. Jungkook teared up and asked where. "You see Ggukie? Baby, he's our Taeguk." And Jungkook cried.

"I- Tae!!!" Jungkook sobbed and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and hugged his Jungkook back. They're gonna be complete again. They will be complete. And then it's finally happily ever after.

"Urk!" Jungkook immediately covered his mouth with his hand and rushed to the sink to throw up. Maybe not..

"Jungkook, you okay?" Taehyung asked rubbing Jungkook's back. The hyungs got alarmed when they heard vomit sounds. "What happened?"

"Hyung.. I think I'm pregnant."

"Again."

__________________________________

The end.

Just kidding, there will be an epilogue.