Day 3

"Here? Really?" Jungkook said with a questioning tone. Taehyung nodded at him and smiled widely. "Yeah! I couldn't think of a place where we should date so I thought why not in my office? At the Magic Shop, I mean nothing is more magical than being here." The older explained and winked at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed.

"So? What do we do, Mr. Magician?" Jungkook mockingly said. "Well.. Are you hungry? We can order some food and watch movies, you know. Simple date night." Taehyung answered and tapped his fingers on the table. Jungkook just sighed and nodded. "Do you not like this stuff?" Jungkook shook his head.

"No.. It's just.. It feels weird.. As if we're like an old couple, you know.. I don't know.." Jungkook said and rested his chin on top of his crossed arms that's on the table.(kinda like a napping position just with head up.) "Hmm? Do you think we're a couple, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung teased. Jungkook blushed and sat up straight. "N-not! No! T-that's not it! I just!" Taehyung put his finger on Jungkook's lips to shush him up.

"It's okay, Kookie. You don't need to explain. I know." Taehyung said and gave him a small smile as he removes his finger. Jungkook bit his lip and lowered his head. "I'll go ask Namjoon to order for us." Taehyung said leaving the younger alone. He mentally cursed himself as he walked through the corridor, after all he was the one who invited Jungkook.

He slap himself lightly with both hands and regained his posture."Stop being stupid, Tae." He whispered to himself. He opened the room to his two hyungs office. He saw them napping and playing with phone. He walked to Namjoon who's still playing with his phone.

"Namjoon." Taehyung called. "Just a sec. I'm almost there!" Namjoon responded which made Taehyung get irritated. 'Oh? You two have the nerve to not do your job, huh? Let's see..' He thought and snatched Namjoon's phone and banged the table loudly which made Yoongi to wake up.

"Fuck! What was that Namjoon?!" Yoongi yelled and turn his head to Namjoon. "O-owner.." They both said and gulped nervously as Taehyung smiled at them. "Paperwork, now." Taehyung said, slowly. The two rushed to the unfinished stack of paperworks and brought them to their table. They were scared of the owner after all. "I was diligently working before Jungkook came and you two are just lazing around here? Oh.. Must be nice, huh. Namjoon will clean the storage room and Yoongi will clean the front yard for two weeks." Taehyung said with a smile on his face. "Ack! Tae!" They retorted as they always have housekeeper to maintain them.

"Who? I only go by owner." Taehyung said and walked towards the door. "Oh, and by the way. I'm confiscating gadgets on work hours until your tasks are done. Bye hyungs." And the two dwell on their demonic boss. "How dare he call us hyungs with that smile!" Namjoon said. They both sighed and tried not to cry as they do the paperworks.

"Hmm? You're slow." Jungkook said when he saw Taehyung enter. "Sorry, had to discipline unruly employees. Anyway, let's eat out?" He said and smiled. "Mm. I know a place!" Jungkook suggested and grabbed his bag as if nothing happened. The two left in peace leaving the two employees in sorrow.

_____________________________

Quite short, right? Mianhae

Anyways hope you liek it!  😘😘