Day 1.1

"Happy New Year!!" Jin greeted as he enter the Magic Shop where Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung are lying around. Namjoon stood up immediately and kissed his husband. "Happy new year, babe." He said and he took his child from Jin's hands.

"Happy new year to you too, baby boy!" Namjoon lifted his child and carries him to his uncles. "Happy new year, Jun!" Yoongi said as he saw the child. "'ppy new yeass!" The child replied with struggle since he just woke up from a good nap.

"Happy new year, baby Junie!!" Taehyung said and faced the child that Namjoon is holding. "Ah, hyung.. I need to go somewhere I promise I' ll be back!" Taehyung shouted and he ran out.

"What's with that kid?" Jin mumbled. "Anyway, Yoongi.. Where's your Jimin? I thought he'd spend the new years with us. And Hoseok too. Oh! And Jungkook!"

"They'll come in an hour or something. I don't know." Yoongi simply replied and went back to lying on the couch. Jin only sighed at the younger and shook his head. "Take care of our Junie, babe. I'll go cook." Jin said and kissed his baby's and husband's head.

"Yohan!!" Taehyung yelled from the entrance as he wave his hand towards the younger. Yohan lifted his head up and stopped what he's doing. "Taehyung.." He whispered.

"Hey, so I processed this thing with your bosses where I can take the child out for today but with a helper. Like you.. So I was wondering if you can help me take Taeguk out? Yeah?" Taehyung catches his breath as he speak with the younger.

"Eh? But.. Is it okay? Aren't you going to spend your new year with your family?" Yohan asked. "It's good. It's just my friends." Taehyung answered giving the younger a smile. Yohan nodded his head in return.

"O-okay.. Umm.. I'll go get Taeguk." Yohan said and ran inside the shelter. He prepares Taeguk necessities and put the baby into warm clothes and carry him as he put the bag on his shoulder. He kicked the door open and saw the older rubbing his palms together.

"Hey, I'll carry him." Taehyung rushed to him and took Taeguk from his hands. He blushed and let the older carry his child. Taehyung walked and hummed songs as he make sure his child's warm and okay.

"Ah.. Taehyung.. Is it far?" Yohan asked. He bit his bottom lip waiting the for the other's response. "Not really. I just jogged from there to the orphanage. Lucky, am I right?"

"Tae! Where have you been and-oh! You have a baby with you.. Wow.." Jin greeted and blinked his eyes several times to believe what was happening. "Oh my God.. Is that-?!" Taehyung rushed up to kick Namjoon before he spill out everything.

"It's my friend's brother! Right, Yohan?" Taehyung smiled and looked at Yohan who doesn't know what is happening. "A-ah.. Yeah! Baby brother.. A haha.." Yohan laughed nervously and scratch the back of his head unconsciously.

"Hmm.. What's his name?" Jin asked cooing the baby. "Ta-- Ggukie!" Yohan yelled before Taehyung could spill the baby's name. "Oh? It's a bit similar, eh? To the other Kookie.." Jin wiggled his eyebrows at the younger ones and bid his goodbye to return to the kitchen.

"Don't mind him. Anyway, is this Taeguk? He looks so big now.." Namjoon whispered. Taehyung nodded his head. Yohan then became confused and tugged the older's shirt. "What.. What is going on?" He asked.

Taehyung faced him and opened his mouth to speak. "Jin, the one from earlier, doesn't know anything about me finding Taeguk. Actually, they all do not except for Namjoon, this guy here, know. So.. Help me, alright?"

"Okay.." Yohan mumbled but enough for the older to hear. 'But.. Who's the other Ggukie?'

_________________________________

OMG guys!!!! 1.2k+?! (I couldn't see all the numbers) thank you so muchhh!!!

Sorry for not updating for long.. I was really stressed with school and home.. Y know stuffffffffffffffffffff.. 😂😂 Anywaysss, thank you so muchhhh!! I really appreciate it!!

Thank you guys for reading my story. And if you're confused 1.1 means January 1, k? Cuz were done in December. K??????

Love lotsss xxxx

This Pic tho oooooooooooo 💜💜💜❤️