Day 1.2

"We're here!!" Jimin announced happily and walked to his boyfriend. He kissed Yoongi and immediately went to the child Namjoon is holding. "Oh... Junieee! You're so cute!" Jimin squealed before showering the baby with kisses.

Yoongi reacted and started mumbling on how he is Jimin's boyfriend and yet he only got one kiss and Jun is cute but he's Namjoon's child.. Blah blah blah..

"Jiminie!! Hoseokie!! Jungkookie!!" Taehyung flinched from upstairs when he heard Jin's loud yell. 'Jungkook? Of course.. Hyung will invite him...' He licked his lips and looked at their child.

"Taehyung?" Yohan asked checking if the older is still breathing. "Uh yeah?" Taehyung replied still not removing his stare from the wall he's now facing after putting the baby down on the bed. "If only you were Superman the wall would've been wide open now." Yohan scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Taehyung looked at him. "Oh? Did you say something, Yo. Han. Nie?" Taehyung said emphasizing every word. Taehyung leaned in to him and raised his hand and wiggle his fingers. Yohan shrieked and scoot backward. "Tae...." Yohan whispered and Taehyung finally attacked him.

"AHAHAHAHA!! TAE- AHAHAHA!! TAEHYUNG!! OH MY GOD!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Yohan yelled as he struggle out of the older's tickle play. (it's not dirtae I swearrr)

"Taehyung?" Jimin knocked on the door and he opened the door. Jungkook gulped as he held Jimin's sleeves. Jungkook shook his head at Jimin. "No, Kook. We have to do this now. Do you want to let go of your chance? Come on, Jungkook. Ease up."

The door opened and Jungkook's face became pale. "Oh my God.." Jimin breathed as they saw Taehyung on top of a mysterious boy and it looks like they're making out.

Jungkook immediately turned away and ran downstairs. "Ah! Jungkook!" Jimin yelled following the younger. Taehyung got alarmed and turn his head to look when he saw no one. 'Jungkook?' He thought. He hoped of Yohan and ran to the door.

"Ah.. Tae.." Yohan called out but the elder doesn't seem to care. Taehyung peeked through the railings and saw him... He saw his ex-husband/wife. He gulped his saliva as the feeling of his chest aching hurts even more. His heart beated loudly.

Taehyung could feel none other than.. Sadness. He couldn't forget how the younger ended their relationship so easily. And how he stupidly didn't fight for it. Even though he loves him so much, and even now he still does. But it really hurts to see Jungkook.

Yohan bit his bottom lip as he stare at Taehyung. He can feel his sadness so he went and hug him. He buries his face onto Taehyung's back as he tightens his hug. Taehyung flinched but he just let it be. Thinking Yohan could probably feel how miserable he is now.

"Uwaaaaahhh!!" They were on it for a while until a loud cry was heard. The two rushed to the room seeing Taeguk crying. The hyungs and Jungkook must've heard it too as they ran upstairs.

"Tae! What happened?!" Jin asked. "Haha, it's nothing, hyung. Ggukie.. Pooped." He laughed schrunching his nose. Yohan laughed beside him and took wipes and a diaper out of his bag.

"He is so cute, isn't he?" Taehyung cooed at the crying baby and was accompanied by Yohan. "Yeah, super." Yohan giggled and fixed the baby.

"They look like what would happen if Jungkook and Taehyung decided to not end their marriage." Jimin blurted out and immediately covered his mouth upon realizing.

Yohan stopped and looked at Jungkook. He stared at him and then back at Taehyung who's unconsciously biting his lip. He didn't know. He doesn't know. Why didn't Taehyung told him? Why does he feel so hurt even if he doesn't have to? Why does he feel like crying?

He brings his attention back to the baby as he felt tears rushing to his eyes. 'Am I crazy? Why am I crying?!' Yohan dressed the baby up and gently move him to sleep better.

He tightly gripped the strap of the bag as he bite his bottom lip, trying to control his emotions. 'I don't like him like that.. He has a family. I'm going to be alone at the end.. I don't wanna be left out..'

But another person has their eyes on him.....

___________________________________

1.31k?! Bishhh?! I feel like crazy.. Crazy.. Kidding! Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading this unexperienced book of mine!! Ahhh!! Thank you so so much for the reads! The votes! The comments!! Thank you soooooo muchhhhh!!

Love lotssss!!

BTW... Which is better husband or wife to call kookie or Jin???