Chapter 11.

Mia~

Lou and I sat on the couch watching Bea and Niall play with Toby while everyone else went back outside, we did have guests, so I guess someone should be out there. “I really hope we helped Bea have a great day, you know? She deserves it.” I stated, looking up at Louis.

“I’m sure you did baby, she would have been thankful no matter what, but you did a lot. You’re a really good friend, you know that?” Louis smiled down at me,

“Thank you babe.” I squeezed his hand to show I meant it, and turned to look back at Bea.

“Bea, you should head back out, all those people are here for you.” Louis called out.

“Ugh, okay. Mia, can you put Toby upstairs?” I nodded at her. “Coming Ni?” Niall got up and followed her outside while Louis made whipping sounds.

“Shes already got him wrapped around her finger and they aren’t even together yet.” Louis whispered in my ear, helping me pick up all of Tobys new toys and his bed.

“Yeah, kinda like you, eh?” I laughed and picked up the dog before going upstairs. Once Louis finally got upstairs and into Bea’s room he acted like I didn’t say anything downstairs.

“You ready to head back out Mia?” Louis questioned as I sat on Bea’s bed.

“Do I have to? M’ so tired.”I groaned. I knew I was going to have to go back down there no matter what. I am the one who threw the party in the first place. “Well c’mon then, let’s go.” I waved Lou down the stairs with me. About fifteen minutes later, Lou finally got me to go back outside with all of the guests and I was quickly greeted with an overly excited Bea.

“Mia! I missed you..” she trailed off, her words slurred.

“Yeah Bea, its been like fifteen minutes, I missed you too.” Just then Niall came running up, when he saw me his eyes widened and his mouth formed an ‘o’

“Hey Maz..” he refused to meet my eyes.

“Hey, bub. Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked, firmly, yet still confused.

He chuckled nervously “Oh, no reason. Bea, lets go back over here.” He quickly pulled her away.

“All right Lou, something is going on. Lets go see.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed Lou’s hand, dragging him with me. Once we reached our group of friends Liam and Zayn had an unsure look in their eyes while Harry was pouring some coke into a cup and Niall was looking around, trying to find someone. Then his eyes met mine and his face dropped. He nudged Harry and he looked up at me too. Bea, being completely oblivious to all of us took the cup and started to chug it. Sometime in the last thirty seconds I started squeezing Louis’ hand, subconsciously trying to make a fist.

“What the hell do you two think you are doing?” I asked, trying my hardest not to yell. Bea turned and a huge smile made its way to her face.

“MIA! Now you can party with me. Harry make her one of these things.” She shook the cup in her hand.

“No babe, it’s okay. I don’t need one. Are you feeling okay?” I questioned her, my gaze softening slightly, she should have known better. She nodded at my question but mumbled

“M’tired though. Can we go to bed?” a small smile overtook my face. I looked at Zayn and Liam with a questioning gaze, they both nodded understanding what I was asking.

“Course we can. Z and LiLi are gonna take you to your room, I’ll be in there in a few okay?” I asked her, speaking slow enough she could understand me. After they had walked away it was only Harry, Niall and I. Lou was here too, because I wouldn’t let go of his hand, but I could tell he didn’t want any part of this.