Chapter 12.

Mia~

It’s been a week. We’ve all agreed to forget about that day. All of us said things we didn’t mean and we’ve all apologized and moved on with our lives. We had a normal week, all of us working weekdays and coming together for dinner, only to fall asleep an hour later in the living room. I knew being on my own would be hard, but I had no clue it was gonna be like this. It’s Saturday morning, and none of us had the drive to wake up early and cook, so we had the other guys bring food on their way over. I guess this is just how we do things now, work all week and spend all weekend together- not that I’m complaining.

“Thanks for bringing breakfast guys, I just couldn’t make myself wake up to make it this morning.” I spoke to everyone in general. “Liam’s cooking tomorrow!” I called out walking away into the kitchen. I heard him groan and smiled to myself.

I went back to my friends and looked around at everyone. “I’m gonna go take a shower guys, be back in a bit.” I waved and walked to my room, gathered my things for the shower and turned on some Ed Sheeran, and turned the shower on scolding. Once it had steamed up the bathroom I hopped in and let the hot water wash all the exhaustion away. I started to sing along to ‘One’ and finished up my shower, getting out and getting dressed. Walking back into my bedroom I saw Louis sprawled out on my bed on his phone, so I crawled up to him and cuddled into his side.

“Hey baby,” he murmured, kissing my temple.

“Hey Lou, what’re you doing?” I questioned, he locked his phone and turned on his side to hug me. It was awkward since we were lying down, but oh well.

“Nothing, wasting time.” He smiled at me. “You have anything planned for today?” I thought about it and shook my head. “No one else wants to do anything but watch movies, so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to dinner tonight?” I looked at me expectantly.

“Like a date?” I smiled widely.

“Yeah, like a date.” Louis blushed.

“Of course I will Lou!” I laughed and buried my face in his chest. “What time?”

“Well I was thinking like six or six-thirty. I’ll call in a bit and make a reservation and let you know.” He smiled at me, his eyes shining brightly. We quickly decided to join the rest downstairs for movies, about half way through the second one Lou tapped on my arm, signaling for me to sit up, as I was lying on his shoulder, and excused himself to the kitchen. Around ten minutes later he came back out.

“Bea! C’mere really quick, please.” He motioned her to him. They had a hushed conversation and I was trying not to make it obvious I was staring. When she smiled and hugged him, I looked back to the tv since I knew she would be coming back. Louis headed for the door to slip his shoes back on and grab his keys. Once he was ready to leave he came back over to the couch and leaned down to hug me and whisper in my ear,

“Be ready by six, Bea will help you get ready. See you then, love.” He kissed my cheek and stood up. “I’ve got to head out, I’ll be back later!” and he left with that. I picked up my phone to check the time, seeing that it was only three I waited until the movie was over and asked if anyone wanted lunch, and of course my friends being my friends they all wanted lunch.

I pushed myself up off the couch and headed to the kitchen and started making five lunch meat sandwiches, I put them on individual plates and poured some chips onto them as well. I carried them all into the living room and placed them on the table; Niall groaned and told me to hurry up because he wanted to start the next movie and in favor I glared at him until I was back in the kitchen. I went back into the kitchen to get six bottles of water and I plopped back down on the couch. Liam hit the play button and they all dug into their lunches. I started to daydream until Zayn nudged me in the side,