Chapter 15.

Mia~

“Zayn! Are we still on for this weekend?” I questioned from my room while he was across the hall.

“Of Course we are, are you coming tonight and staying till Sunday?” I nodded in response. We all decided a few weeks ago that we were going to split and have “family time” just like old times. Therefore I was going to go stay with Zayn, Niall and Lou for the weekend while Bea, Harry and Liam have the house to spend time together.

“Yeah, I just got the rest of my stuff together. You guys almost ready to go?” I questioned, closing my bedroom door and walking down the stairs. Niall, Lou, Liam and Harry were all sitting in the living room, having a quiet conversation.

 “Well you can tell her yourself Niall, I’m not telling her.” Louis announced. Liam and Harry both nodded in agreement,

“Tell me what?” I said with a smile and walked over to sit next to Louis.  I looked at everyone questioningly.

“Well, Mia…” Niall started but was cut off by Bea bouncing in through the kitchen

“Hey guys!” “Hey babe.” she waved and moved to sit on Nialls lap.  They shared a short kiss and turned to face us again.

“Continue Niall.” He nodded,

“Well, I’m gonna stay here with Bea tonight.” He announced. I looked around expecting it to be a joke and for everyone to start laughing at me.

“Wait, you aren’t kidding are you?” I asked, realization dawning on me. He shook his head.

“Well of course you’re going to stay with her, why did I expect any different?” I questioned

You see this isn’t the first time he’s ditched us for Bea. Not that I have a problem with them being together, but he never has time for us anymore, neither of them do. Last week, he called me and asked if I wanted to go to lunch, then after I sat and waited for an hour for him to show up, I called him and he was shopping with Bea. Last week, we were supposed to go to his moms house for dinner, just Niall, Zayn and I. Needless to say, Zayn and I had a nice dinner with Maura.

“What do you mean by that Mia?” Niall asked, looking thoroughly confused.

“I mean that you don’t give a fuck about any of us, except for Bea anymore, Niall.” I huffed and made to turn away. He grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

“You think I don’t care anymore?” he looked hurt by my revelation

“I know you don’t! The only reason you’re talking to me about this is because everyone else is here. But you know what? They all feel the same way I do. None of us have seen you two for like two weeks, and when we do you’re attached at the hip!” I was yelling at this point.

“Mia! What the hell?” Bea yelled from around Niall.

“I’m not even talking to you, but don’t get me started.” I glared at her. “I’m sick of this Niall, you used to preach family before anything. I know I’m not really family, but I’m damn close enough. I think you need to get your priorities straight, both of you. And stop ignoring your friends just because you’re in a relationship.” I turned away this time.

“Really?! You think you have room to talk about that? None of us even exist if Louis is in the room. Maybe if you weren’t stuck up his ass this shit wouldn’t happen.” Niall yelled right back, following me to the backyard. Everyone else trailing behind him

“That’s how you feel? Guess what, I don’t give a shit. You don’t notice because you’re always sucking faces with Bea. Maybe if you interacted with other people you would realize what’s wrong with the big picture, yeah? But that won’t happen because apparently Bea is the best thing to walk this fucking earth. You act like we should all bow down when she walks past us. You’ve never acted like this before and I wasn’t expecting you to change. I really don’t like this Niall, and I’m done talking to you until the old one comes back.” My voice lowered at the end so I wasn’t yelling anymore. I moved to make my way back into the house