Chapter 32.

Mia~

"It's our one year. And I have something to ask you." he sat me down next to him and pulled a small square box out of his pocket.

My eyes widened. I started breathing really heavy. Shit no, I'm not ready for marriage, I'm only 20, and I just got out of rehab for goodness sakes. Lou noticed my panic and started to reassure me.

"Mia, it's okay. Listen to what I have to say, okay?" he was slightly laughing and looked a bit hurt?

I nodded and he went on. "I don't want to be away from you, those six months killed me. I want you to be able to trust me; I want you to know that I will always be there for you to lean on. I won't go behind your back like that ever again. I love you more than all the stars in the sky and this is my promise to you. I'm not leaving, I'll be here for your worst and best." He opened the box, showing me a small silver ring with a few small diamonds on it.

It's not a marriage proposal, I thought to myself. It's a promise ring. And I probably just hurt his feelings freaking out like that. I quickly nodded my head and stuck my left hand out, he placed the ring on my middle finger and I gazed down at it. I smiled hugely at him and lunged forward to wrap my arms around him. "I love you, I love you so much Lou. I'm not leaving ever again." I rambled on, staring straight into his eyes.

"I love you too baby." He smiled and caught my lips between his. Sucking his bottom lip into my mouth he pulled away.

"Wait, so did you think I was going to propose?" when I opened my eyes I found him looking at me. I nodded sheepishly and looked at the ground, between my feet. "Why'd you freak out?" he asked, sounding a bit hurt.

"It wasn't intentional. I would marry you in a heartbeat Lou, I trust you with my entire life and you have to know that. I just think we're both a little young to be getting engaged." I went on. "I promise, you're the only person I ever want to be with again, it was just a bit overwhelming." He nodded and smiled at me. Placing his hand on my cheek, he rubbed my jaw line with the pad of his thumb.

"Love you baby." He stated, leaning his forehead on mine.

Letting my eyes slip closed I hummed and answered "Love you Lou." He leaned down to reach for his phone under the seat. The song changed to 'Thinking Out Loud' and I blushed, knowing we reserved this song only for sex, or 'love making' as Lou likes to call it, because 'it's not just sex, Mia.'

"Really Lou? Here?" he nodded "What if our friends come out here? What if the neighbors come out?" I asked, looking around to see if anyone was near.

"Let them watch, they were warned. Besides I wouldn't mind." He winked and pulled me to straddle his waist.

I batted his shoulder and he started sucking marks into my neck "No, but I would. No thank you." I shook my head, moaning because Lou found my sweet spot. "Mmm, can we?" he asked, voice muffled from his teeth being sunk into my shoulder.

"On the ground?" I exclaimed. He laughed and pulled away, pointing to the other side of the gazebo. There was a pile of blankets and pillows. I looked back to my eager boyfriend and laughed.

"You came prepared, eh?" I nudged his shoulder as we moved to the other side to lay out the blankets and pillows. I sat on the pile we made and waited for Louis to join me. He sat next to me and pulled me to him to kiss me, wanting to get on with his plans.

Once he had me laid down and was hovering over me, he made to pull my shirt over my head, leaving me in just the black bandeau he picked out for me t wear today. "I can't believe we're about to do this, it's still daylight." I laughed as Lou huffed into my neck.