Chapter 27.

Zayn~

Our lives quickly got back to normal, well as normal as they can be. We stayed with Bea, Liam and Harry for a few days after Mia left, but we quickly returned home and back to our normal schedules. We were all back at work as much as before, if not more. We were all exhausted and it showed. I had convinced everyone to  take the few days before my birthday off, none of us felt like having  a party so we are just going to hang the six of us for a couple of days.

“Guys, we’re here!” I yelled as Louis and I walked through the door, we got shouts of acknowledgement, then were greeted with more silence. Louis was about to burst at the seams.

“Mia wrote us today, get your asses down here so I can read my letter!” Louis yelled from behind me, apparently already burst. I laughed and shook my head, truth is, he checked the mail an hour ago, call me to tell me about it and I made him swear he wouldn’t open the envelope.

Everyone came rushing down the stairs at once, collapsing on top of me on the couch. “Erm, guys. I can’t get the envelope if you’re laying on top of me.” Once they got off of me, I pulled it out of my pocket, opening it to reveal six different letters.

“Niall,

Bea,

Liam,

Harry,

Me,

Lou” I called out as I pulled them out.

Dear Ni,

Hey bub! Hope things have been good, I know it’s only been like ten days, but I really do feel better. They don’t just medicate us and send us home, they teach us how to cope, they teach us trust exercises, all that good stuff. I hope you’re taking care of everyone, including yourself. I can’t wait ‘til you guys can come and see me. I know I’ve still got like four months, but it’s okay, I can dream, yeah?

                How’s work been? How are things with Bea? I miss you guys a lot, I miss being able to talk to you every day. Its hard work being here, trust me. I’m getting better for you guys though! I’m still here to listen to all your problems too, feel free to write everything down and mail it to me, I feel like we’re some-what talking that way!

Love you Niall!

-Maz xx

Dear Bea,

Babeee!! I miss you tons, I’m just writing you guys to check up on you. Make sure you’re holding each other accountable. How are things going with Niall? I asked him, but I know he’s not going to tell me anything. I don’t know when I get my phone, I think they said two to three months in, depending on when I am ready for it. :)

                Make sure you all do something for Zayn’s birthday, it’s the big 21, so he needs something. Don’t let him get wasted, and from here on out watch him, I know he tries to do anything to mask anykind of pain, so just keep an eye on him, please.

Love you Beaaaaaaa!

-Mia xx

Liam & Harry,

                Hope you two are doing wonderful. I miss you both like crazy. Don’t tear up my house while I’m gone. Just wanted to check in on you all, keep everyone fed and alive. I’ve told everyone else this, but hold eachother accountable, make each other talk about things.