The Gospel Tour!

GUYSSSSSSSS THE GOSPEL TOUR WAS GREAT!

I saw Magic Man again, and god, do I love them. They all have so much energy onstag and I love it! It was already freaking hot as hell in Milwaukee anyway, but since I was dancing and moving around, I literally did not stop sweating xD OOPS (no ok I felt totally disgusting omfg) But anyway, Magic Man was amazing and we got free temporary tattoos from them xD

Between Walk The Moon's and Magic Man's sets, my sister, our friend, and I to get merch. The line was like really long, but it went fast. I got the Gospel Tour tour (Tour tour? eh, it works) tee (which I haven't taken off since last night because I think I'm in love tbh). My sister got Magic Man's album on vinyl, then a Panic! tank top and a WTM tank top.

We made it back into the ballroom just as Walk The Moon was starting. I'm a short, little person, so I couldn't see much, but they were so amazing from what I could see! I only got good pictures of Kevin (since he's the only one I could see, but you know, he's adorable anyway), and maybe like one or two good ones of Nick. All around, though, I was so happy I finally got to see Walk The Moon ^-^ They were awesome!

Not too long after that, Panic! came onstage. They. Were. Amazing. They really were. They started with Vegas Lights, and my god, everyone was singing along and you honestly couldn't hear Brendon half the time xD Dallon was on the side I was, so I got some good pics of him. I could only get good pics of Kenny when people didn't have their hands in the air (although that made for some cool looking shots too), and then I could only get good pictures of Brendon when, again, people didn't have their hands in the air, or when he was back on the stage a little bit, playing the piano. 

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THEIR COVER OF BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY FOR A SECOND?

DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW AMAZING THAT WAS?! BRENDON CAN FUCKING SING ANYTHING LIKE IT'S NO ONE'S BUSINESS, BUT CAN WE ALSO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?

KENNY FUCKING HARRIS' GUITAR SOLO IN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG. AHGGGGG, I STILL CAN'T HANDLE IT, GUYS. I THINK I GOT A VIDEO OF IT, BUT I'LL HAVE TO CHECK. (I'll be posting all my videos, then my GOOD pictures, I'll post on twitter, so gooo check them out later today:3)

(oh by the way, my youtube is Jordyn Seefeldt (I think) and my twitter is @falloutberlin)

SO YEAHHH

THE GOSPEL TOUR WAS KICKASSSSSSSS GUYS

Now, I have to wait seven more days until Warped! Then twenty one pilots in October, THEN New Politics again (<3) in November c: