siete.

chapter completed
chapter published
chapter edited

Elyana

After a long day, I sat in the waiting room at the doctors office. Elena sat with Melo and I and she would not stop talking.

"I can't wait. I'm gonna be an aunt to the cutest baby ever", she geeked. She then turned to Melo.
"You better thank my sister for giving you a beautiful baby", she pointed in his face. He stared at her for a couple seconds before putting her in a headlock.

Everyone that sat with us either laughed or stared making me sigh. I swear they couldn't go anywhere together. So childish.

"Stop", I kicked at them. They of course, ignored me and continued playing around.

"Elyana?", Dr.Carter called. I stood and waited for Melo and Lena to follow behind me.

"Are you here alone today?", she asked once I got situated.

"Yes. My mother in law is out in the car waiting", I smiled. She nods and sits at the computer. Elena stands next to me while LaMelo sits on the other side of me.

"The last time you were here I told you I wanted to monitor your weight. Seems like that's going okay, you haven't gained any weight so that's good for right now", Dr. Lee spoke.

She pulled out the wand and turned on the screen. "Let's see what we can find today...", she trailed off looking at the screen. She rubbed the wand over my stomach as I tried not to move. I had to admit, I was pretty excited.

"There it is...", she slowed down the movement of the wand.

"Oh shit, that's my niece", Elena jumped up. I laughed staring at the screen. I couldn't tell what was going on.

She then began to explain what it was that we were seeing.

✍🏽

"Melo, we have to drop her off at home", I sat in the front seat of the car.

"Can I just have dad pick me up later? I barely see you anymore", Elena pouted. I sighed.

"Text papi and ask", I tell her. She immediately nods making me laugh.

"He said yes!", she cheered. Melo put the car in drive and soon we were on our way.
"Y'all want anything to eat?", Melo asked.

"We'll eat at the house", I spoke without looking up from my phone.

"Why? I can just buy y'all something to eat", he said. "Because there's food at the house, LaMelo. When we get home I will be cooking", I tell him.

"You don't have to cook. We can order takeout", he shrugs.

"No. I'm cooking that's final", I look up at him.

"Guess I'm dropping you off and going out to get food then", he shrugged. I stared at him before rolling my eyes and going back to my phone.

"You guys always do this. LaMelo she said she'll cook. Tomorrow you can buy food", Elena spoke from the backseat.

"Whatever", he stopped at a red light and as he did 'Stay Mad' by Vina Love came on.