trece.

Chapter completed: 1/15/19
Chapter published: 1/15/19
Chapter edited

Melo

Today I get back to Chino Hills and I was hype to see Elyana. These past couple of weeks have been hard because I was missing so many things.

Elyana reached six months of pregnancy and I missed that. We usually take a picture every month and this time I wasn't there to take it. I also wasn't there to see all the new clothing she'd bought.

"Yo! Get out the car", Allen tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see we were in front of the Ball Estate. I smiled and got out of the car. I grabbed my things and made my way to the door.

"Where's moms?", I asked Allen.

"In the nursery with Ely", he replies. I quickly make my way upstairs.

"Hey, Tina", I hug her from behind. She turns around and immediately wraps her arms around me. "Hi baby. How was the flight?", she squeezed me tighter.

"It was good. I'm tired", I say turning to Elyana. She was smiling at me with a bunch of folded clothing in her hands. I pull her into a hug and she automatically starts crying.

I sigh rubbing her back while my mom watched.

"Stop crying. I'm right here", I kiss her head. She pulls back laughing. "You good?", I look at her.
"Yeah. The babies are kicking", she laughs. "They do it every time I cry or laugh. They don't like when I show emotion".

"I missed my babies", I kneel in front of her. I rub her bump as she runs her hands over my waves.
"We missed you too, papa", she smiled down at me. After a couple minutes I stood to my feet and realized my mom had left the room.

"Can we talk?", I asked her. She nodded and I helped her sit down. I squat down in front of her and took in a deep breath. "About you moving to Ohio. Hear me out first", I quickly say knowing she was about to refuse.

"These are my babies as well. I want to be around as much as possible. You keep begging me about how you want me to be involved. To put you guys first. This is me doing that. I just can't give this opportunity up. C'mon", I sigh grabbing her hand.

"Moving across the country is so scary, though", she chokes up. I sigh. "Mamas, stop. We're not gonna be alone. We can fly people out whenever necessary. I'll be there every second I can. Give it a chance. Come with daddy", I smirk making her laugh.

"That's what got y'all caught up", I heard from behind us. I turned to see Lonzo.

"Shut up", I roll my eyes.

BALL IN THE FAMILY INTERVIEW

COURTNEY: are you excited to go back to high school?

MELO: *shrugs*

COURTNEY: answer the question. I need to get Lonzo in here.

MELO: yeah I guess.

COURTNEY: how are you and Elyana doing?

MELO: aye that's personal.

COURTNEY: she says you guys are doing good