catorce.

chapter completed
chapter published
chapter edited

Elyana

"Babe the bed is ready. Go lay down we got the rest", Melo wrapped an arm around me. I nodded and made my way to the bedroom.

I had decided to move to Ohio with LaMelo. It was in the best interest of our babies for me to make this move. Do I want to necessarily move here? No. I'm willing to make that sacrifice in order for my babies to have both parents around.

"Melo!", I called walking into the room. This boy really just threw the mattress onto the ground and called it a day.

"Yeah?", I heard him walk up behind me.

"What is this? You didn't fix the bed", I turn to him. "Elyana I'm tired. Don't start. We'll put it together tomorrow", he walked away. I sighed. If he didn't do it now he was never going to do it.

So I did what I always do. I did the shit myself.

✍🏽

Sitting on the edge of the bed I looked through the box of clothes.

"Babe, my da-oh shit", Melo paused walking into the room. I looked up at him and looked back down at the box. I took out what would go in the closet and got up to grab hangers.

"You did this by yourself?", he asked.

"Did you help me? No. So there's your answer", I smiled before turning back to the clothes.

"Elyana I told you. I'm tired. We just got here. I don't wanna unpack right away", he sighed.

"And I'm not tired? Melo, I'm pregnant with twins. My back feels like it's about to just break in half. I can't feel the bottom of my feet. You don't see me sitting on my a...you know what?", I stopped myself, "never mind. I don't wanna argue", I threw the clothes into the box and changed into my pajamas.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair out. I then began to brush my teeth. As I did so, Melo walked in and stood behind me.

"What do you want me to do? I'm trying here", he sighed.

"Well try harder LaMelo. When the babies get here you can't tell me 'later'. You can't be tired. I want you to try harder", I spit into the sink.

Once I'm done I turn and walk out.

✍🏽

The next morning we make our way to Spire Institution. Lavar wanted to make sure that Melo was familiar with the area. He also wanted to see if I would consider coming to the school. I already made up my mind about homeschooling, though.

"Babe can you help me out?", I ask Melo. He came over to the car and slowly helped me out.

"God. I'm way too big", I sighed holding my back.

"That just means our babies are healthy", he kissed my forehead. I nod and sigh as I begin to walk. The past few days walking felt like the entire world was covered in nails. It's horrendous.

✍🏽

"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A N****! BIG BIRKIN BAG HOLD FIVE SIX FIGURES!", I yelled throughout the apartment.