Chapter 1

Emma's POV

I'm driving to my parent's house to pick up the last boxes for my new apartment. My mom greets me with a hug as I enter the house. "I can't believe my girl is moving out. I will miss you, cutie," she says. "I'll miss you too, but I'm not moving to another country, mom," I laugh. My little sister Hannah comes running to me and I pick her up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I walk upstairs into my room. Just as I wanted to pick up the first box I find a photo on my bed side table. A photo of me and my ex boyfriend. Ashton. Tears begin to form in my eyes. Ashton and I were dating for a few months. Then he and his band had to leave. They are the opening act for One Direction's world tour. Understandable. We tried a long distance relationship but after a few weeks he decided it would be better to break up. I never stopped loving him. Tears are streaming down my face. "Are you ok, honey?" my mom asks. I turn around. As soon as she sees me crying she pulls me into a hug and says, "You still love him, huh?" I shy away and carry the boxes downstairs to my car. "Emma, you need to forget him. He's history. I know you really loved him and-" I interrupt her, "I still love him and I can't just forget him. I have to go now. See you."

I get into my car and turn the radio on. "Oh great," I say as a song of Ashton's band 5 Seconds Of Summer comes on. Tears are coming back. How am I supposed to forget him?

This is my first fanfiction. I'm German so sorry if there are any mistakes. I try my best at writing and posting regularly. The first chapter was a bit short but it gave a little overview of the situation. I hope you liked it.