Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today I'm going to spend some time with my sister. Now that I moved out I thought it's a good idea because I don't see her a lot and I miss her so much.

I take a shower, blow dry my hair and put some make up on. Pretty much the same as everyday.

"I'm going to Ryan's today. Hope you're okay with that," my best friend and room mate Sophia says during breakfast. Ryan is Sophia's boyfriend. As much as hate when they're making out in front of me, I have to say they're a really cute couple. "Of course I am. I'll pick up Hannah later and spend the day with her," I answer. We finish eating and cleaning up. "I have to go now. See you," I say as I walk out the door.

I pick up my sister. "Have fun you two," my mom says. "We will, mommy!" Hannah screams. She is so excited, if you can't tell. Hannah is six years old and I love her so much. She always puts a smile on my face. I can't believe that she's growing up so fast.

"So where do you want to go?" I ask her while driving. "The zoo and the playground and the beach and the park and-" I interrupt her, "That's a lot, don't you think?" I laugh. "Let's go to the zoo and when we have time afterwards we go to the park," I add. "Yeeeeaaaah!" Hannah screams. I take that as a yes.

After the zoo we were a little exhausted but we had so much fun. I really missed spending time with my little sister. She tried to imitate every animal in the zoo. It was hilarious. "Can we go to the park now?" Hannah asks as we're getting into the car. "Of course we can," I turn the radio on and of course they have to play 5 Seconds Of Summer again. "I love this song," Hannah squeaks. I smile not letting her know how sad it makes me. "Is this 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I nod. "I miss Ash," Hannah says. Ash aka Ashton, my ex boyfriend who left me broken hearted. "Me too, Hannah, me too," I mumble.

We arrive at the park. I sit down on a bench as Hannah runs to some other kids asking them to play with her. The sun hits my skin making me smile. I love being outside.

Ashton's POV

It feels so good to back in Sydney for a few weeks. As much as love touring and being with the band I enjoy spending time with my family at home.

I'm in the park with my little sister Lauren and my little brother Harry. I missed them so much. I sit down on a bench looking around. Lauren is talking to some friends from school, Harry is playing with some other boys his age, some couples are walking around, dogs are barking. I spot a little girl playing in the sand. She looks really familiar. It can't be. I stand up and walk to her unsure if she still knows me. "Ashton!" she sreams and hugs me. "Hannah, I missed you so much and you've gotten so tall," I tell her. She has the same blue eyes and dark blonde almost brown hair as her sister, Emma. My ex girlfriend. I had to break up with her because I had to go on tour with my band. It was the dumbest decision I ever made. I loved her so much, well, I still do. But instead of having a long distance relationship I broke her heart. But not only hers. My heart broke too. What will happen if I see her again? I miss her so much.

"Is Emma here with you?" I ask Hannah.

Emma's POV

After a few minutes of relaxing and enjoying the sun and the nature I search for Hannah. She's in the sand playing with some other kids and a tall boy with dark blond hair. I walk towards Hannah as I start to realize who this boy is. It can't be.

"There she is!" Hannah screams and points at me. The boy turns around. "Ashton," I breathe. My whole world falls apart.