Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I open the door to reveal Ashton. "Hi," I say as he gives me a hug. "So I thought we could go to the the restaurant down the street," Ashton says. I nod, "Yes, the food there is really great." I close the door behind me as we start walking to the restaurant. "By the way I remember your dress. It still looks beautiful on you," he smiles. "Thanks." I want to enjoy this evening with him without thinking about our break up or anything like that. I still didn't forgive him but I still love him and I'm not sure if he feels the same for me and if I would give him a second chance.

We arrive at the restaurant and Ashton being a gentleman opens the door for me. We sit down at a small table in a corner. "So tell me what you've been up to," Ashton looks at me curious. "Well, after I graduated high school I spend my summer preparing for university and meeting friends. I just moved into an apartment with Sophia. That's pretty much all that happend in the past months," I say. "Wow," he laughs, "Do you have a boyfriend or did you have one?" Of course I don't. I'm not even over Ashton. Nobody can give me feelings like he does. "No," I say. "Really? I mean look at you. You're a smart and beautiful girl. I guess there are many boys who want to date you," Ashton says. "There are but I'm not really interested in dating other boys," I tell him. "Other boys?" he asks doing the eyebrow thing. I laugh, "Forget it." I'm not interested in dating other boys? Great, I pretty much told him I wouldn't date someone now unless it's him.

It felt so good having him around me again. Hearing his voice, listening to him when he talks about his band and touring, I missed it so much.

After eating and Ashton paying for our food we walk back to my apartment. "Do you want to come in? I think Sophia is at her boyfriend's," I ask opening the apartment door. He nods, "Sure." He follows me into my room and we sit down on my bed. "We could watch a movie or-" he interrupts me, "Movie sounds great." I get up and put 'The Vow' in the dvd player. We used to love watching this movie together. I lay down on my bed a few inches away from Ashton.

Ashton's POV

The movie finishs and I glance at Emma. She fell asleep. I take a blanket from her bed and put it over her. After I turned the tv and the lights off I lay down next to her and can't stop staring at her. She's just so beautiful. Why did I break up with her? Why did I have to break her heart? I still love her and it feels like I've fallen more in love with her today. But I'm sure she doesn't feel the same for me anymore or gives me a second chance.

I decided I'm going to post a new chapter every monday and friday and maybe also wednesday. I have so many ideas right now and I also have much time to write so I think two or three times a week should be totally okay.

I don't expect that this story gets popular but some people are obviously reading it. I hope you like it so far and thank you.