Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I wake up to the sun shining through Emma's window. She's still asleep in my arms. I look at her thinking about how happy I am to have her back. I remember the first time we met.

*Flashback*

It's a rainy day and I'm on my way to Starbucks because I have a day off today. I arrive there ordering my drink. As I wait for it I look around the shop and spot a really beautiful girl sitting on a table drinking a coffee and reading a book. "Ashton, your drink is ready," the cashier says. I take my drink and look for an empty seat. Just one seat on the girl's table is empty. Coincidence? I walk towards her. She's very focused on her book. "Is this seat taken?" I ask as she looks up to me. I stare into her beautiful blue eyes. "No, you can sit there," she smiles. I've never seen someone as beautiful as she is. I felt butterflies in my stomach as she smiled at me. I sit down and she continues reading. "What are you reading?" I ask. "Ugh, something for school. Not really interesting," she laughs and I can see her cute dimples. "I'm Ashton by the way," I tell her. "Emma," she answers, "Nice to meet you, Ashton. I know you from somewhere." - "5 Seconds Of Summer," I say. "Right, you're in that band. Your band mates are in my school. Well, they were before they dropped out," she says. I can't stop looking at her. She's perfect.

We continue talking for quite some time. "I'm really sorry but I have to go now," she tells me. "Yeah, I'm probably leaving as well," I say and we go outside in the rain. "Can I have your number?" I ask her and she gives me her number. "I will text you." - "Great," she answers. We hug and say goodbye. I walk to my car and drive home.

I really like Emma and I'm definitely going to ask her out soon.

*End of flashback*

Emma's POV

I wake up in Ashton's arms. He's staring at me and says, "Good morning, sunshine." I remember last night and can not help but smile. I kiss him and he says, "It's weird to ask that question again but will you be my girlfriend?" I just nod and kiss him again.

Because I have uni today I take a shower and get ready. Ashton and I eat some breakfast. "What are you doing today?" I ask him. "We're in the studio recording the next days," he smiles.

After breakfast we clear the table together. "I have to go now or I'll be late," I say as I look on my phone. I put on my jacket and we leave. On the parking lot Ashton kisses me goodbye. "I love you," he says. I smile and answer, "I love you too."