Chapter 11

Emma's POV

It's the end of the week. Ashton and I only texted the last days. I'm going to my parent's for lunch today. They didn't see me for a week and already miss me.

I drive to my old home and ring the doorbell. My dad opens the door. "Hi, sweetie. Nice to see you again," he says and gives me a hug. I walk into the kitchen where my mom is cooking. "Mommy!" I say sounding like a little kid. "Emma, how are you?" she asks smiling. "Really great," I answer. Hannah comes down the stairs and shouts, "Emma! Emma! Emma!" I laugh and give her a hug.

Before we sit down at the table I receive a text from Ashton.

From: Ashton

I'll pick you up at 8. We're going to dinner with the boys x

To: Ashton

Alright x

I put my phone in my pocket and we sit down to eat our lunch. "How's it going?" my mom asks. "Uni is okay," I tell. My mom laughs, "I mean how's it going with Ashton?" - "We're together," I smile. My parents look at me. "I know what I'm doing and he won't break my heart again," I say.

"Your mom and I want to make a barbecue next week. You and Ashton can come if you want," my dad says. "Of course," I answer smiling.

After lunch I play with my sister. It's 5pm so I decide to go home and get ready for tonight. I say goodbye to my family and drive home. On my way I stop at Starbucks to get a drink.

Arriving at my apartment I take a shower, curl my hair and put some make up on. I stand in my closet looking for something to wear. Sophia comes into my room. "What are you doing tonight?" she asks. "Dinner with Ashton and the boys," I tell her. "Okay, I'm going to Ryan's so you two don't get disturbed," she winks and I laugh. "Have fun and use protection!" Sophia adds and leaves.

I'm still in my underwear as I hear a knock on the door. I open it thinking it's just Sophia who forgot her key. But it's Ashton. "You're early," I say. He just stares at me and answers, "I'm glad I'm early." He pulls me into a kiss and kicks the door shut.

The kiss is passionate and hungry. Ashton's arms are wrapped around my waist while mine are wrapped around his neck. "It's been so long," Ashton says in between kisses. I pull away and say, "We have to go, Ash." I quickly put on a dress. "I liked it better without the dress," Ashton smirks. "Come on," I laugh and we leave.

Ashton drives to the restaurant. "Sophia isn't home tonight," I say. Ashton gives me a look and I know exactly what he's thinking. "Great," he grins.

We arrive at the restaurant and greet Luke, Michael, Calum and his girlfriend Holly. We go inside and take a seat at a big table.