Chapter 6

Emma's POV

I wake up wondering why I have a blanket on me. I must be fallen asleep while watching the movie and Ashton probably put it on me. He's still sleeping next to me. I decide to get up and make breakfast.

I hear footsteps coming from my room. "Good morning," Ashton says with his morning voice. I remember every morning we spend together. We used to stay in bed for as long as we could. Then we made breakfast and get back in bed to just cuddle. "Did you sleep good?" I ask him. "Yes, I hope you didn't mind that I slept next to you," Ashton says. "It's okay," I smile at him, "I made breakfast. You can sit down if you want." We both sit down at the kitchen table and eat our breakfast.

"My sister wants to have her room painted today. Maybe you want to come over and help," Ashton says after it was silent for a while. "I'd love to," I smile. We finish eating and Ashton leaves. Before I leave as well I'm just doing my usual morning routine and reading something for uni.

Arriving at the Irwin house I was greeted by Ashton's mom. "Emma!" she says with a wide grin on her face and hugs me, "It's great to see you again." Ashton's mom is so lovely. She even helped me when Ashton and I had a little fight. Harry, Ashton's little brother, comes running and hugs me too. "Where's Ashton?" I ask both of them. "He should be in Lauren's room," his mom says. I go upstairs. "Hi you two," I say as I enter Lauren's room. "Emma!" Lauren runs to me, "Thanks for helping us today." I hug her. "You're welcome. I like painting walls," I laugh. "Hi," Ashton says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We have so much fun painting Lauren's rooms. It feels like Ashton and I never broke up. After many hours of painting and smearing the colors all over our faces Ashton's mom calls us, "Dinner is ready!" We wash our faces and hands and go downstaires to sit down at the big dinner table.

After we ate Ashton's mom stands up to clean up. "I help you," I say. We clear the table and put all the dishes in the dishwasher. "He still loves you," she says. "Huh?" I say as I look at her. "Ashton. He still loves you. I can tell by the way he looks at you and talks about you. When we were talking through the phone when he was on tour he always talked about you and that he made a huge mistake. I don't know how you feel about him now and I can't tell you to get back together with him but at least give him a chance to explain why he broke up," she adds.

Ashton's POV

I walk to the kitchen as I hear my mom and Emma talking. "I will. I don't know if I can forgive him after what he did. When I saw him yesterday I realized how much I missed him and how much I love him," Emma says. She still loves me? I really have to talk to her and tell her why I broke up and how much I love her.

I walk into kitchen. "What were you talking about?" I ask them. "Nothing really. Emma told me about university," my mom says. "Em, you want to go for a walk?" She smiles at me and answers, "Yes, I have to use the bathroom and then we can go." She leaves the room. "Talk to her," my mom says, "Tell her that you still love her." My mom is right. I'm going to do it today.

"Ready?" I ask Emma as she comes out of the bathroom. "Yes," she says and we go outside.