Chapter 16

Emma's POV

I wake up in Ashton's arms and can not help but smile about how cute he looks. I caress his arms while thinking of last night. Ashton is really the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for.

I look at my phone and check my social media as I get a text.

From: Sophia

Hope you had a great night with Ashton x

To: Sophia

How do you know? And yes it was amazing x

From: Sophia

I kinda helped him organizing everything x

Now I understand why she left yesterday. Ashton groans and I laugh at him. "Good morning," I say. He pulls me into a hug, "I don't wanna leave again." I peck his lips. "When do you have to leave?" I ask him. "In the afternoon so we still have some time for us," Ashton replies smirking.

Ashton gets up still naked. He puts on his boxers and I start laughing as I see scratches on his back. Probably from last night. He turns around, "What are you laughing at?" - "Look at your back," I tell him. He walks to the mirror. "Oh," Ashton grins. "The boys are gonna tease you about it," I say as I put on my underwear. "I don't care. There's a good reason behind it," he smirks and gets back in the bed. "But I have to punish you for that," he adds and begins tickling me. "Stop!" I laugh. "Make me," he answers. I pull him into a kiss.

After another make out session we eat breakfast and go for a walk in the park. We walk around hand in hand as we hear some girls screaming Ashton's name. A few fans come to us and want to take a picture with him. "I thought you were on tour," one girl says. "I took a short break to surprise her," Ashton tells and smiles at me. "Aw, that's so cute," she says. "Emma, you're so pretty," another girl tells me. "Thank you, sweetie." We say goodbye and continue walking. "I'm glad the fans accept our relationship," Ashton states.

It's 4pm and Ashton has to leave again. I drive him to the airport and we say goodbye. "I love you," I tell him. "I love you too. See you soon, baby." - "I'll visit you in a few weeks when I have vacation." I smile. After we share another kiss Ashton leaves and I'm all alone again.

I drive home and plop on the couch to go on Twitter. Since Ashton's fans found out about us my mentions blow up every day. Most of the comments are nice but there are also some bad ones which I don't really take serious.

- Next day -

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I have four unread messages.

From: Ashton

Landed safely. Miss you already x

From: Calum

Next time you and Ashton spend the night together don't leave so much marks on him.

From: Michael

I guess you had great sex. Ashton came back really exhausted.

From: Luke

I'm glad I wasn't in the room next door last night. Can't wait when you're on tour with us.

I laugh at the texts the boys send me. I knew they will tease me and Ashton. I text him back.

To: Ashton

I miss you too. By the way tell the boys I hate them x