small

i may be small, but i am stronger than an ox with the anger of a bull that sees anything red. i am one of 7 billion people of this world and a little more than half of those 7 billion people are women.

all over the world, no matter if we are in a more developed or less developed country.

women. are. always. too. small.

we are seen as too small to have a say, too small to have a future, too small to have a job, to make money, to be strong, to be anything more than an object that literally stays at home and takes care of the babies these men have unjustifiably, implanted in our bodies, because sometimes we don't even have a say, just to make us "stay at home moms".

we're apparently too small to have an education. too small to get a job because the men can get the work done right, huh? let me ask you this. would a man be able to push a child out of their body single handily? would they be able to perfectly create a child without even looking? and they say a woman can't get the job done right? and they call women weak? how is that even possible?

women, girls, ladies, we are strong. very strong. and don't be afraid to get angry. red eyed bull angry to get what you want. we are just as strong as those men. even though we may be small. we are just as strong, if not stronger.