002: Coming Home

(A/N: Haiz! Another chapter... the second chapter will be on it's way~ Babysitting right... Wae~

Edit: because you can't spell you spell your character's name wrong this entire chapter... it's been fixed Lolol )

Yijun face blooms as soon as he hears Shinyi's answer. The two of them wait at the front entrance of the hospital and talk here and there about random things and about life. Meihui doesn't plan to give up and stands not far behind the two of them, and looks at Yijun intensely with love filled eyes.

Yijun had thought that Meihui was looking at Shinyi and used his tall stature to block her view. Shinyi and Yijun continue talking and they pay no heed to her presence. Not long after a large fancy limo pulls up. As soon as it stops, Yunsheng, Qiuyue, and Shunyu jump out of the car and runs over to Shinyi and Yijun.

"Yi'er, we are here!"

Qiuyue pouts, "Gege, you pulled one over us, getting off earlier to see Yi'er!"

Shunyu purses his lips, "Gege, next time... take me with you."

Yijun frowns, "No, if I do, how am I supposed to spend time with Yi'er if you all are here!"

Yunsheng scowls, "You scoundrel, keep talking and I'll leave you behind."

The four of them continue to bicker at the front of the entrance, not even noticing Meihui. Meihui feels annoyed as that should've been her position, next to Yijun and the center of attention of his siblings. Meihui's jealousy starts to bloom.

Shinyi's small hands tug at Yunsheng's sleeve, "Dage... Don't fight?"

Yunsheng and the others look down at Shinyi and sees his large round limpid eyes water. Their hearts break from this sight, like a small cute rabbit pleading them with his eyes. Too meng! Yunsheng squats down and places his hand on Shinyi's cheek, "Mhm, we won't fight."

Shinyi breaks out a loveable smile, with two dimples on his cheeks and his eyes turn into crescents. "Hehe, okay."

The door to the limo opens once more, a tall youth walks out, he has neck length black hair and a pair of alluring amethyst colored phoenix eyes. He's wearing the same blue uniform as Yunsheng. He had a cold aura around him, with a bewitching devilish smile on his face he walked over to Yushen.

"Yunsheng, aren't you going to introduce me to your beloved youngest brother?"

Yunsheng raises his eyebrow and stares skeptically at his childhood friend, Ouyang Feiyi. "Hmph, only because you're coming over that I'll even introduce you to Yi'er."

Yunsheng narrows his eyes at Feiyi as if to give him a warning but his voice betrays the look in his eyes as it comes out as gentle as water, "Feiyi, this is Xiu Shinyi, my younger brother."

Immediately when Yunsheng turns to Shinyi his face is full of smiles as if the person before wasn't him but someone else, "Yi'er, this is Ouyang Feiyi. He's my childhood friend."

Feiyi's mouth twitches. Why is it when you said the word 'friend', it seemed like you were forcing yourself to even have it come out of your mouth.

Feiyi observes the small child in the wheelchair and grins at Yunsheng, "It's nice to finally meet you, Yi'er."

Yunsheng gnashes his teeth as he knows that Feiyi is only doing this to get on his nerves. Shinyi stares at Feiyi, trying to recall if he had any memories of this youth but nothing comes to mind. Unknowingly to Shinyi, the look he had on was extremely adorable with two big round eyes blinking at him with his lips pursed.

Shinyi bows his head as he realizes that everyone was staring at him, his ears redden. His voice was extremely small and light, "Nice to meet you... Feiyi-ge."