Reese 5

--earlier that day---

I heard Kiana collapse. I saw her knees buckle and he eyes roll back in her head. Percy, Annabeth and Chiron just looked at her. I dropped what I had and ran over to her as fast as a I could. Her bow lay beside her. He body looked broken becuse of her damn quiver. I kneeled beside her and lifted her head up into my lap. I gently pulled the quiver off her back.

"What happend to her?" I growled at them.

"We don't know. You saw as much as we did." Annabeth answered me. Percy stood in front of her protectively. I probably looked crazed. I pressed two fingers gently to her neck, just below her jaw. I felt he heart beat. I put my head on her chest to listen to her breathe. I picked her up, but Percy began to protest.

"What are you doing? where are you taking her?" He was like a big brother. Not anywhere close to how he would have been if I was touching Annabeth. If I got within 5 feet of her he looked like he wanted to throat palm me.

"I'm taking her to her bed, so she'll be comfortable. Besides, she's an Apollo. They be able to take care of her." I slung her quiver and bow across my back and walked up to her cabin.

As I walked she turned her head so that her cheek rested on my chest and her small hand clutched the fabric of my shirt. My breath caught. Was I reading to deeply into this? Maybe. I should talk to Laci and Morgan. I reached the Apollo cabin, and popped open the door, and walked over to Kiana's bed. I set her down gently. I placed her weapon against the table she had near her bed. Then Zack walked in

"Dude, what happened to her?" He both looked at her for a moment. She had rolled over and lay in a loose fetal position.

" I have no idea. I saw her collapse, I got to her as quickly as I could and brought her back here. Can you see what's wrong with her? Please?" I pleaded with him. I looked at his bright blue eyes. They were slightly clouded. He sighed and sat on the bed. He took her hand, and closed his eyes. A few seconds later he gasped. "what? What's is it?"

"She's talking to a god." He told me.

Somthing about this girl was special. No, there was more than that. She was talking to a god. She had a destiny. She was going to become one of the most revered demigods of this generation. She will need and audience with Rachel and The Seven.

"We should do somthing about her clothes." Said zach.

"Like what? What's wrong with them?"

"They're covered in dirt, and it's getting all over her bed." I saw his point. But I didn't know where any of her clothes were. So I took of my shirt and handed it to Zack. He looked confused.

"She's your sister. " He nodded and told me to leave the room for a minute.

"I'm not leaving." And I turned around, so my back was to them. A minute later Zack said

"There, all done," I immediately looked at her. She had not woken up. Didn't think she would. But Holy Hades. I didn't think the image of her like this, so vulnerable would make me feel so protective of her. A deep growl rumbled In my throat. Zack stayed long enough to see me sit at the end of her bed like a gargoyle. I had to protect her. I knew it. But what was I going to do? I'm just a child of Aphrodite. She's an awesome goddess, but only Piper has risen above her birth. I want to be like that too.

--3 hours later--

I woke up startled. I looked to see Ki still passed out, I decided to look for Laci.

She was a daughter of Athena. She was a lot like Annabeth. She was an absolute genius, loved architecture and was like in love with Nico Di'Angelo. She was one of the oldest campers here though. She was nearly 19. She would either have to leave or figure out how she could work here or somthing. I found here out side her cabin, typing on her laptop.

"Hey Laci what's up?" I smiled at her and sat down in a chair on the Athena cabin front porch.

"Just building some blue prints for the Hecate cabin." It had not yet been put up so I gues she was in charge of it.

"That's really cool that they let you make the design for the cabin" I told her.

"Yeah," she smiled at me " the Hecate girls and their brother where really starting to annoy me." Then I remembered that the Hecate kids have been sharing a cabin with the Athena's becuse they hade more than enough room.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that. So I was wondering, if when Kiana wakes up, and tells us she has to go on a quest, wold you be willing to go with us?" She turned to me, mouth slightly lack. Then she got really exited.

"Of course if go!! I've been waiting for a quest for years!"

"Awesome. Whatever is going to happen I think were going to need someone with your intelligence, and cleverness," I smiled brighty at her, happy that she was on board. After telling her what was going on with Ki, I went to look for Morgan. She was a Hephaestus child so I went the forges. Were going to need some weapons.

I found her pounding out a beautiful sword. Morgan was 16 and she was one of the best forgers in her cabin. I had to be careful though because most Hephaestus kids had an unhealthy obsession with Aphrodite kids.

When she dunked the blade in the water I saw what was so special about it. It was glowing celestial bronze with streaks of impral gold running through it. I knew instantly that it was my sword.