🎐 - chapter 2

❝

...Jungkook apologized and told the older before going to the bathroom to change out of his uniform. "Alright, Jungkookie. I'll head outside now, we'll be there waiting!" Namjoon said loud enough for the younger to hear him and left to look for Jimin and Taehyung...

점심 먹자

The time was now a little five past 12 o'clock. Namjoon spotted his friends at a large table near a window view so he decided to join them. He reached the table and sat down on either side "Hey guys." Namjoon said getting their attention away from their phones. The two younger looked up and smiled "Hi hyung," "Sup hyung," both male's say at the same time. "Don't you two have classes today, why are you still in your uniforms?" The older questioned, "Nah hyung, we already finished most of our classes, but we do have one more which is at 4 pm." Taehyung explained to Namjoon who replied with an Ah before nodding his head showing that he understood.

¤  B.G.  ¤

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook all worked at Bun Bun's Cafe which was owned by their hyung, Seokjin. The three youngest worked at the cafe part-time only. Taehyung and Jimin were both waiters, they also had another job. Taehyung was working as a part-time photographer for MYG Ent. Photography was one of Taehyung's favorite hobby, he loved catching the amazing moments and sceneries that caught his eyes. Jungkook worked as a barista at the Cafe, he was one of the youngest workers there which he didn't really mind. He also worked part-time at another place. He and Jimin both worked as an assistant dance instructor for Hope On The Streets dance classes. The two loved dancing, it was one of their favorite thing to do, and what could be better than helping other's while doing what they enjoyed. Namjoon was a full-time worker at Bun Bun's Cafe. He ran the cash register and took care of all the stocks and numbers which wasn't a hassle, all thanks to his 148 IQ. He easily could've gone into a more sophisticated woke field that could benefit from his intelligence, but he didn't want to go through all that trouble. Right now he was content working at a Cafe alongside with his favorite people, some who he considered as his family.

Kim Seokjin, Jin was the founder and owner of Bun Bun's Cafe. This Cafe was unique as it was also dubbed almost like a small, local restaurant while still having that cafe aspect to it. It was simple yet elaborated. Jin was the son of a CEO, he easily could've taken over his father's company but he didn't really take any interest since he had this passion for cooking and making other's smile through his food. And with that, opening up his own cafe with reflections of a restaurant would be an excellent way to help him express those feelings.

¤  B.G.D  ¤

Jin finally came out of the kitchen the same time as Jungkook got out of the staff room now fully changed out of his uniform, dressed more casual and suitable for his classes. The two made their way to their shared table to join the rest. Once the two reached their table, Jungkook plopped down next to Taehyung and Jimin.