🎐 - chapter 3

❝

...Okay so 1 shrimp pasta with a side of mac n' cheese and 1 fried rice and a side of miso soup. Would that be all, any drinks for you today?" Jaehyun asked the customers, "Yes, just those Jaehyun, no drinks." Jin confirmed, Jaehyun nodded and left to give their orders to the chefs...

【 친구

As soon as the waiter left with Jin and Yoongi's order, another waiter came out with their drinks that the other five had ordered earlier.

Around 6 to 10 minutes later their food came out. The younger's who ordered first obviously got their food first, but Jin and Yoongi's food came out not that much later.

"Dig in guys," Jin told the rat pack, and they all started eating.

Each time the crew would eat together whether it was lunch, breakfast or even dinner it'd always look like a feast for the Royals. They shared their food with one another, offering a bite to whoever was curious how the other's food tasted like. They'd have their little fun moments with Jin and his window squeaking like laughs when telling a bunch of his dad jokes that Jimin would always enjoy. Ones like "What do you call a coffee train? ... A polar expresso," or "Dogs can't operate a MRI machine ... But catscan," and even teasing one another playfully, knowing it wasn't serious.

While they were sharing their food and having a good laugh and some quality time talking to one another, Yoongi took the opportunity to take a piece of Taehyung's burger that he had cut off, offering it to who ever wanted it.

Yoongi stretched over the table to take the piece of food off of Taehyung's plate, when he tried to sit back down he knocks over a cup of water on the right with his elbow spilling it all over Namjoon's lap, wetting his pants and bottom half of his shirt.

A loud yelp was emitted from both Yoongi and Namjoon catching the cafe's attention, but soon diverted their attention away and went back to what they were all doing prior to the accident.

Yoongi started panicking and the scurried over the table gathering some napkins to wipe off the water.

"Shit, Namjoon I'm so sorry,"

"I didn't mean to, Namjoon."

"I'm really sorry," — were all the words that left Yoongi's mouth as he tried apologizing to Namjoon for the unfortunate accident.

Yoongi leaned closer to Namjoon, first dabbing the napkins on the damp shirt and his hands trailed lower to Namjoon's crotch area, grabbing more napkins to absorb as much water as he could from the soaked pants.

Namjoon let out a groan when he felt Yoongi press harder against his crotch as he "wiped off the spilled water,"

Their group of friends started snickering, holding back their laughs when they heard Namjoon let out a lewd sound.