Ko-Fi | Supporting Creators

(you can skip this if you'd like, but if you want to learn more and how to support, keep reading)

What is Ko-Fi?
1. It is a place more so a website where you can support your favorite web content-creators.
2. Simply by choosing to buy them a coffee, which correlates to money just by clicking the link.
3. For example you can give or buy a person 1 coffee which is equivalent to about the price of an actual coffee ($3).
4. All you need is PayPal, it's as easy as that.
5. Please keep in mind! You're not being forced to do so, so please do not feel that way. You're more than welcome to help out if you'd like. Don't feel like you're being obligated to doing so, which is the last thing I'd want you guys to feel.

How to support a creator:
1. Type in Ko-Fi.com/(a creators name)
e.g. https://Ko-Fi.com/expvang
2. Once it loads, you will be brought to that person's page.
- You'll be able to see their "About Me"
- Their "Update status"
- "Goal" they plan to reach
- And many more...
3. You will be able to see a "Support" Button
- Click it, you will find a *see image attached*
- You can choose the # of "coffee" to give
- You can write them a message + more options

 You will be able to see a "Support" Button       - Click it, you will find a *see image attached*       - You can choose the # of "coffee" to give       - You can write them a message + more options

What will I do with the "coffee"/money:
• I mentioned in my one of my explanation posts on IG, that I have been planning a few things here and there and hope to plan more. Such as BTS projects hopefully. Surprises for my lovely sunshines, whether it's giveaways, eventually merch. That is what I would be doing with the money. I am still in school, working hard, so every penny counts :). Are you willing to help and contribute?

If you'd like to support me:
https://ko-fi.com/expvang

i've had an account for a while, but never really had time to revise it and announce it, but now i do so here it is!