🎐 - chapter 4

❝

...Back at Bun Bun's Cafe, Namjoon was just getting off his shift at 7:45 pm. He wrapped up everything and retrieved his things from the staff room and waved goodbye to his co-workers...

【 귀여워

Namjoon got to his car, once he settled down he began to drive out of the parking lot heading to the nearest convenience store planning to get a few snacks and hopefully a decent enough meal for himself and Yoongi knowing the older male would get hungry but refuse to go out and eat.

He made his way to the nearest 7-11 that was about 5 minutes away from Yoongi's studio building. After parking the car, Namjoon walked into the store grabbing a shopping basket before going straight to the instant food aisle.

Namjoon contemplated for a minute or so on what to get. After scanning the rows of instant food in front of him he reached for two packs of instant tteokbokki, 2 shin ramen bowls, 2 instant rice bowls, as well as a couple of prepackaged microwaveable sausages. These were more than enough to assemble a proper dinner for the two, along with two water bottles, a slightly bigger bottle of juice.

When Namjoon thought he was finished getting what he needed, he passed by the desserts section and couldn't help but stop to take a quick look. He saw a reasonably sized tub of vanilla ice cream and quickly grabbed it, then walked towards the chocolate section and grabbed some fudge brownies, thinking about microwaving it later and mix it with the ice cream. (a/n: it's missing a few ingredients but this is a way cheaper version of one my favorite deserts called brownie delight at a restaurant)

Once it was Namjoon's turn to pay for the groceries he had, he thanked the cashier when he finished and rushed over to his car not bothering to put the items in the trunk, instead placed them aside on the passenger's seat.

Now, Namjoon was on the road trying to make it to Yoongi's studio as fast as he could. Even though the store was only 5 minutes away, there was quite some traffic and he didn't want to walk it either.

The traffic finally started moving and he quickly signaled left to make a left turn into the road where Yoongi's studio was located.

T.S 〗

Currently, Namjoon was walking into the elevator with two bags of groceries in his hands. He pressed the button that had the number 11 imprinted on it and patiently waited till he reached the right floor.

*DING*

The elevator doors opened and Namjoon was met with a male receptionist. Namjoon gave a small smile and greeted the male "Hey Ji-hoon hyung," before asking "Is Yoongi still in?" to which the male, Ji-hoon, nodded. "Go on in Namjoon," said Ji-hoon. The two knew each other because of how often Namjoon would come over to help Yoongi.