🎐 - chapter 7 | [T]

(warning: uh angst? um fluff? idk tbh..
this is more of a filler, w/ bg info, idk )

...The two thanked the waiter and began eating. Their dinner was filled with small talks and a few laughs here and there all in attempts to making "things" better...

【 괜찮아

After dinner, the two followed through with their plans of going to back Yoongi's home.

Instead of leaving in one car, they chose to drive in their own so that neither of them would have to come back to the restaurant the next morning just to get their car.

Namjoon happily paid for dinner not minding it, as he told Yoongi that he could leave now and he'd be following right behind him.

Once Namjoon finishes paying he stepped out of the restaurant and saw Yoongi pulling out of the parking lot, doing the same, Namjoon quickly got to his car parked 2 spaces away from where Yoongi was and trailed behind.

Yoongi went straight home and parked inside his garage. As he got out he didn't see Namjoon behind him like he said he would be.

Worriedly, Yoongi rushed to grab his phone from his pocket and dialed Namjoons number. After a few rings, the other answered.

"Namjoon where are you?" Yoongi asked the younger, getting an anxious feeling in his stomach.

"Hyung, don't worry I just took a detour to the store. I'm still coming over." Namjoon explained as he gave the cashier his money for the items he just bought.

"Wha- why are you there?" Yoongi said, confused at what Namjoon could be buying at the store.

Namjoon chuckled at his hyungs concern and reassured him that it wasn't anything to worry over and that he was already leaving the place and hung up once he got into his car.

When Namjoon ended the call, Yoongi just shrugged trusting the younger. He walked out from the garage into his house. Before entering his living room he took off his shoes and places them on the shoe rack that was against the wall near the door.

Lazily, Yoongi walked up the stairs to his bedroom and grabbed some cute and comfy pajamas. Which consisted of an oversized sweater that may or may not belong to Namjoon and a pair of pink shorts that showed his beautiful thighs.

Once he got changed, he went inside the bathroom to put his dirty clothes away. Not feeling like doing his nighttime skincare routine instead, Yoongi washes his face not forgetting to put on some moisturizer and heads back downstairs to the living room, bringing along with him a big soft blanket.

Before the black haired male could sit on the couch, the doorbell rang, instantly he knew it'd be Namjoon because who else would be coming to his house at night.