🎐 - chapter 10

【 기다려 주세요

Day 1

The next day, Namjoon had already left Yoongi's house and it was 8 a.m. He had left the older a note explaining how he will be taking at the most, 3 days to clean up his life and whatever other problems there may be that he needs to fix, but will come back after that. Basically, a small break and he suggests that the older does the same.

Namjoon went back to his own home to get ready for work which starts at 10 a.m. and he doesn't get off till 11 p.m. He only grabs a bottled water and some toast with butter before leaving for work.

T.S

Namjoon was now on his break, he took his car and drove to the mall to shop for some new pair of shoes because he somehow ripped the soles off from his old ones and holes started to appear.

After getting the new sneakers he decided to go to the mall's food court to get some late lunch considering it was 5 p.m. He found a Jollibee that luckily didn't have a long line and dashed to the area, already knowing what he wants to eat he waits in the line right away.

After the person in front of him had finished ordering their food, it was his turn.

Although he already knew what he wanted. He took a brief moment to look through their menu above, making sure he was ordering the correct food.

When he was certain, he brought his attention back to the cashier who was politely waiting to take down his order.

Namjoon first apologized for taking a while to confirm what he had wanted and begun ordering.

"May I get 1 Jolly spaghetti with chicken, with a side of 1 large fries, and a medium diet coke please," Namjoon ordered calmly and correctly.

He waits for the worker to finish inputting his order into the machine. "That'll be $9.88, sir," the lady says as she waits for Namjoon to pay, then prints out his receipt with his waiting number 613 in a big, bold print.

Namjoon hangs out at the side of the food venue scrolling through his phone since it won't take long for his order to come out.

After 5 minutes or so of waiting, 613 was called.

The purple haired male's ears perked up at the number called, he pulled his attention away from the phone, picked up the bag of new sneakers to go get his order.

When he got his tray that contained his order he walked around a small group of chairs, finding a table for one so he wouldn't be bothered.

Fortunately, he found a table with two chairs. He set the tray down and put the shoes on the chair across from where he chose to sit. Picking up the box that held his spaghetti, then his drink, and the french fries and placed the tray off to the side so it didn't interfere when he ate his meal.

Namjoon opens his plate lunch, steam flowing out, revealing a saucy spaghetti topped with cheese and sausages. On the side was a separate compartment that held a golden, juicy, and crispy chicken drumstick.

The smell that was radiating from the food made Namjoon smile and sigh in content. He grabs the gravy that came with the meal, opening it as he places it on the cover portion of the lunch box.

He then proceeds to unwrap the straw and punctures it through the provided hole on the lid of his drink.

"Ah", Namjoon nearly forgot about his fries, he grabs a napkin and pours a little less than half of what was in the holder onto that napkin. He then takes one of the many ketchup packets and squeezes it onto a folded napkin so it wouldn't leak, and break through the bottom.