🎐 - chapter 6 | [T]

(note! warning sign "T" meaning Trigger Warning: Slight Angst / it's not that bad though)

【 우리는 괜찮다

It had been a couple days, nearing a week since Namjoon and Yoongi's last "encounter".

Namjoon.. He was feeling slightly guilty even though it had consent. But it was Yoongi for fuck sakes, his crush. He should've felt amazing and proud of himself but no, instead he felt guilty.

On the other hand, Yoongi, he was confused. He felt dejected in a way. He thought the younger enjoyed the intimate moment that they shared, yet it's been nearly a week since the two have properly seen each other or spoke to one another. It seemed like Namjoon was avoiding him and he was, he just didn't know why.

Their friends noticed their weird behavior and decided to bring them together so they could sort out whatever happened between them.

The group [not including Namjoon and Yoongi] decided to make a plan.

Hoseok and Taehyung agreed with each other and both pitched in a plan where they could confront the two straight up about acting weird around each other and they should fix it asap, which was rejected by everyone because they thought it'd be crazy and just way too simple to do.

To continue, the youngest, Jungkook came up with the classic idea of "going to a dinner". Basically, two separate groups go to Namjoon and Yoongi and invite them to dinner, mentioning that they wouldn't invite the other so they didn't have to worry about that being a problem.

After the group of five settled on Jungkook's plan for "dinner" and going more in depth of the details of the plans, they waited out the time by doing their daily tasks.

T.S 〗

It was now 6 pm which was a good time to get ready and ask. They had split up into two groups as planned.

Group 1 consisted of Jin and Jungkook, group 2 which was Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin. They agreed that group 1 would go visit Namjoon, and group 2 would visit Yoongi in hopes that they all manage to persuade the males.

Jin and Jungkook get into the older's car and make their way to Namjoon's house, the same goes for the other three but they're heading towards Yoongi's home.

With Jin and Jungkook

The duo was now 10 minutes away from Namjoon's house. They were glad the male didn't live too far away from Jin and Hoseok's place.

Once they finally reached their destination, Jin parked his car outside of the house owner's garage before stepping out with Jungkook and locking his car. Making their way towards the door and knocked, proceeding to wait for the male to open it.