🎐 - chapter 13 | [NSFW, 17+]

warning! NSFW content ahead!
skip chapter if you're sensitive

Day 3
Part 2
—

Yoongi POV

Yoongi blushed at the memory. Now that he thinks about it, the nickname "Daddy" suited Namjoon pretty well. The thought of that made his cheeks rosier than before.

He jogs down to the living room and walks into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Not feeling like cooking, he decides to just order some food online. After contemplating whether to get Alfredo parmesan pasta or a supreme pizza and chicken wings he decides to go with the latter.

Once he finishes paying for the food, it'd take about 30 minutes to arrive so he proceeds to go to the living room couch.

He sits down and he focuses his attention back on his phone, his eyes lingering on the name "Daddy Joon 💘✨". After ignoring the butterflies in his stomach, he decides to open the snap.

WARNING! NSFW AHEAD!

Yoongi gasped, his eyes widened when he was met with the sinful photo. He bit his lip as his eyes frantically scans the image. Panicking when he noticed the timer running out, he mindlessly takes a screenshot of the snap.

"Fuck," he whispers as he felt his lower region tingling.

Not a minute later he hears a ding coming from his phone, it was none other than Namjoon.

His hand began to shake as he brought the phone closer and takes a look at the screen, clicking on Namjoons name.

Daddy Joon 💘✨
did you just take a screenshot?

"Awh fuck" Yoongi cursed at himself, thinking of what to reply back..

Yoongs 🧸🍼
what, no
read 12:01 pm

Daddy Joon 💘✨
but it said it you did

Yoongs 🧸🍼
shut up
you just cant read
bye
read 12:04 pm

Yoongi lets out a strained sigh as he threw his phone somewhere and he rested his head on the couch, closing his eyes as he groans at his stupidity.

After collecting himself he reaches for his phone that landed on the edge of the couch. Biting his lip for the umpteenth time, he goes to his gallery clicking on the inappropriate image. His lower region began to ache, and the material of his jeans rubbing against his member was not helping.

He moves his phone to his left hand, his right one fiddling with the hem of his jeans. Fuck it, he decided as he unbuttoned his jeans shimmying it down to his ankles.