🎐 - chapter 12 | [17+]

【 어떻게?

Day 3
Part 1

Namjoon POV

Namjoon continues his frustration as he constantly has dreams of Yoongi, wet dreams to be exact.

Of course, the only way he knows how to get rid of a raging boner is masturbation.

Luckily, he doesn't have roommates or people in general lingering around his house. He doesn't have to worry about being interrupted, especially getting caught.

Namjoon lays on his bed, then proceeds to sit up against the headboard. He pulls down his sweats leaving just his boxers that contained his erect member.

He palms himself through the fabric, groaning at the simple touch. Knowing it'd be stupid to tease himself when he's extremely horny, he removes his boxers throwing it on the floor.

His hard member hitting his stomach, resting there. Finally, he takes his large, veiny hand and began stroking himself slowly. Taking his shaft at the base and flicking his wrist to the tip, continuing this motion as he lets out deep groans. His other hand trailing up and down his abdomen, stopping at his chest area. Then began rubbing either bud in sync with his strokes.

The one person that lingered around in his mind and thoughts throughout this pleasureful act, is none other than Min Yoongi.

How pink and luscious Yoongi's lips were— often having to resist taking them into his own.

The slim curves of the male's pale, smooth body leading down to the plump butt. That would jiggle when the male would jump from excitement or how it would appear bigger whenever the smaller unintentionally bent over.

Imagining how the creamy white skin of Yoongi's bottom would turn red if he were to firmly grip or slap them. The exact moans that left the smaller's mouth when he had given the male such pleasure that night. Simply, the sinful view that was Min Yoongi was the drive of Namjoons lust as his motions grew faster, nearing his release.

Devoured by the lust, not caring for his actions— when he felt himself getting closer to releasing he decides to capture a photo of his hard member. His cock on full display, leaking with precum. He sends it to Yoongi accidentally and tossed the phone aside. The pleasure taking over his body, not thinking twice about it till after climaxing, he realizes what he had just done.

Panicking he wipes off the excess moisture on his hand on his jeans. Clumsily he retrieves his phone, clicking on Yoongi's name and types as fast as he could hoping that the male checks the chat message first and not the picture snap.

Daddy Joon 💘✨
❝WAIT HYUNG DON'T OPEN THAT SNAP!❞
Delivered 11:42 a.m.

He gets flustered not knowing what to do so he decides to call Hoseok to tell him what he had just done.

Namjoon waits as the phone starts to ring; once, twice, th-

"Hellooooooo" Hoseok's voice comes out booming through the phone causing Namjoon to flinch and turn his head away.

"Ah hyung, my ears" Namjoon whined as he brings the phone back to his ear and spills his own tea.

[ After the Tea ]

Hoseok is laughing hysterically at Namjoon, but simultaneously feels terrified for the male.

Jin walks in, madly curious as to why his boyfriend is laughing so loud. Hoseok being Hoseok he mindlessly tells Jin while he's still on call with Namjoon.

The younger of the three yells "Hyung! Why would you tell him!" The phone being on speaker it caught the couple's attention.

Hoseok's face turned and made a guilty look that says "oops"

"Sorry Joon I forgot we were still on the phone." Hoseok scratches his head, genuinely apologizing.

Jin steps in, taking the phone and actually tries helping the poor male.

x

After a lengthy and stressful talk on the phone with Jin, Namjoon did his routine and headed off to work.

Luckily Namjoon finishes early that day, around 8 p.m giving him time later to go over to Jin's house and discuss the situation.

Meanwhile

Yoongi got a notification from snapchat and the name seemed unfamiliar. It read "Daddy Joon 💘✨". The only person that he could think of with a somewhat similar name would be Namjoon.

Then it hit him, he realized it must've been little Yoongi behind this.

He slipped into little space when he had woken up and little Yoongi miraculously remembered big Yoongi's password. Just to make sure he didn't forget it, he wrote it on a few post-it notes, which is probably why when he slipped out of little space he found his bedroom floor littered with post-it notes.

Little Yoongi probably played around with his phone and found snapchat. The little's eyes twinkled when he saw the fun and cute filters and began to play with them for hours till he drained the battery.

During those hours, little Yoongi as curious as he is, went into the chat section. Namjoon's snapchat immediately catching his attention and the idea of changing the name popped up. So he decided to change it to "Daddy Joon 💘✨" and giggled at the thoughts running through his head as he hugs the phone close to his chest.

The little's eyes begin to droop as he felt himself getting tired. Eventually falling asleep, phone still close to his chest with a faded smile lingering at the corner of his lips.

To be continued...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ 加载中 ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

a/n ❀ ⏤ i'm back! this chapters really short compared to others

a/n ❀ ⏤ i'm back! this chapters really short compared to others. i deleted a lot of writing, that'll just go in part 2. i struggled writing lately bc i kept losing inspiration and motivation. but i hope you guys enjoy it, please let me know?? i miss you guys! (i'll be removing the past 5 a/n chapters)

please excuse any grammatical errors and such,
don't forget to comment and vote,
i love you sunshines

july 11, 2019,
would anyone be interested
in being penpals?