🎐 - chapter 5 | [17+]

(hope you've read the warnings,
lowercase intended)

(hope you've read the warnings,lowercase intended)

...nothing but snores and the pitter patter sound of the rain hitting against the windows could be heard...

【 제발

the next day, yoongi wakes up and it's around 11 am. he stirs awake slowly and starts to notice the strong arms wrapped around his waist. he peeks out from under the blanket to take a look around to see who the owner of the arms were, and realized it was namjoon.

yoongi blushes madly at the other presence in bed with him. he felt namjoon pull him closer to his chest causing him to squeak out from the sudden action. yoongi turned his body around gently not wanting to wake the other up, now in front of the male. he gets a better look at namjoon's face, admiring his features, his eyes trailing from namjoon's disheveled hair down to his lips, that were parted open, feeling the breaths he's taking, release against his barely covered collarbone.

"you know it's impolite to stare," namjoon spoke out, his voice raspy and deep from just waking up, yet his eyes still closed.

yoongi let a cute squeal before blushing and instinctively burying his head in the crooks of namjoon's neck muttering out "how long have you been awake?" he asked embarrassingly.

finally opening his eyes, "long enough to know that you were staring.." namjoon told the smaller followed by a deep, groggy chuckle that sent shivers through yoongi's spine.

a gasp escapes from the older's lips as namjoon began to run his fingertips along the curves of yoongi's exposed thigh reaching his clothed body.

"namjoonie, what're you doing?" yoongi asked, taken back by then sudden yet rather intimate move the younger just did to him.

"you're so beautiful, yoongi-ah," namjoon complimented as he continued to trail his finger, eventually his hand across yoongi's body, in a stroking type of motion. stopping abruptly, he kept his hand on yoongi's petite waist, his grip gradually tightening but not to the point where it'd hurt the precious male.

yoongi was a blushing mess by namjoon's unplanned compliment. as soon as he felt the other grab onto his waist, small whimpers left his soft, pink lips. his small gasps and breaths of air tickling namjoon's neck, which the latter enjoyed.

"baby," namjoon called out almost sounding like a whisper, yoongi replied with only whines. whines representing his frustration, but mainly his embarrassment.

"do you like it when i hold you like this, baby?" namjoon asked the older, applying slightly more pressure.

this time, yoongi let out a louder whine followed by a muffled 'yes' making namjoon smile and boosting his sudden new confidence.