Chapter 4

Next Day

I woke up on my love sac with a little headache. No fully like hungover though. I looked outside admiring the view as I turn to see Alex still asleep on my bed. It's 12:30 pm. I head out to grab some Advil and water for Alex as a nice friend to cover up the dumb actions I've done before.

I meet Alissa and Ricky in the kitchen. "Hey guys, hungover?" "Yep," "How did we even get in bed Ricky?" "I don't know baby," I speak up. "Your welcome," "Wait you took us?" "Thanks King, see Ricky that's my best friend!" I told them what I did like how I put our friends in rooms because drunk. Soon later Nordan and Lucas came down and we talked for a bit. I grabbed a pill and glass of water and exited the kitchen to my room and hear Alissa yell "Get it girl!" "Shut It Violet!" I hear them laugh as I walked into my room and this boy is still passed out. I put the pill and water beside him on the table and then my dumbass tripped on his bag and landed on my love sac. Thank god for me buying this love sac. I go to my setup and edit yesterdays vlog. 

About an hour later, it's close to about 2 pm I hear Alex wake up groaning. Yep, he has a bad hangover. I hear him say " Woah, where the fuck am I?" " Hello to you too," I say while spinning around on my chair to face him but he scares me yelling " What the fuck! Oh my god, you scared me. Holy shit" he holding on to his heart. "I can say the same, anyways you're in my room since a lot of you guys were drunk and Nordan and Lucas slept in your room so all the spare rooms were filled so I put you in my room." "We didn't do any-" "Nope, dumbass how would I put you guys in rooms if I was drunk. I was a little buzzed but good. Haha, don't worry," He looks over to the lovesac and asks "Did you sleep on that?" Then he yells "Oh yo Nordan has of those two! Nordan!" "Oh god yes, I slept on that plus Advil and water id right there." I point to the small table next to him. He suddenly has a worried expression. "Wait! Where is my bag! Oh no-" "Look next to you on the floor! Idiot." Everyone laughs while walking in. They sit either on the bed or the small sofa I have set for the tv in the room. Yes, we got that in the room. Nordan jumps on the love sac. We all talked about things from last night and how fucked up everyone was.

After talking a bit, Nordan, Lucas, Cheo and Teeqo leave to go back to the FaZe house. I gave them hugs and they skrt off in the Tesla. I'm finishing the last couple of edits I needed to make and then my vlog should be in the process of uploading. As I finish, Alex walks into my room to grab his bag he left. "Hey thanks for last night," "Oh wow, you actually say thanks," Alissa walks in while laughing as she heard what I said.  "I'm just fucking around, no problem." He walks out but looks back in the room at me and I sit there looking at with a 'what' expression. "ALERT!" He yells ad I just look at him and Alissa starts laughing again. He walks away disappointed and I yell "ALERT!" I started laughing and hear Ricky yell "Shut up idiots!" I turn to talk to Alissa and we started talking "What do you think of the guys?" "They are a lot of fun to be around." " Got eyes for someone?" She asks smirking " Haha nah" "Oh sure I see you and someone" "Haha nah, nobody," "Sure. Anyways you go freshen up and we'll go to the mall!" "Okay, out of my room, please." She leaves and I lock the door. I go shower and change into this (without that handbag and use a small black backpack)

 I go shower and change into this (without that handbag and use a small black backpack)

I grab my wallet and stuff that into my bag. I stuff my phone in my pocket as I see another phone on my bed. I pick it up and see the lock screen is the same as mine. The Flash. I pulled my phone out and look to see which opens with the touch ID. The right one unlocked so I stuff that one into my pocket and grab the other phone assuming its Alex's since he had the flash on his bag.

I see Alissa walk out with Ricky so I see he's coming with us. " Am I seriously third-wheeling?" "Haha yep sucker" "Shut up Ricky, I ain't going if I'm third wheeling," I go see Alex walk out his room so I go in front of him and put out his phone. "There's my phone!" "You left it in my room" "Oh thanks," I walk away and see Ricky and Alissa again. "Let's go in my car and another person is coming so you won't third-wheel." "Okay then," "Shotgun!" Ricky yelled as I roll my eyes. "I'll sit behind Alissa so I have some more leg space then I would sitting behind Ricky." We hop in the car waiting for the other person and Ricky hops out of the car and open the garage door only to end up yelling in his face "ALEX HURRY UP YOU FUCKING DUMBAS- oh you're here, let's go,"  I took the AUX and blasted XO TOUR LIF3 by Lil Uzi Vert. His music is the shit. Alissa starts driving and we started yelling the lyrics "I don't really care if you cried! On the real, you shoulda never lied!" I snapchat us screaming this song and captioned it "NO ONE CAN BE AS LIT LIKE US!" Then started playing Birds by Zaytoven feat. Lil Uzi Vert. "Birdman like Larry, Shoot the three, then swerve her!" We continued singing till Gang related started up and Alissa yells "Jazz! It's your time to shine!" "No! I can't rap this anymore. It's been forever!" "You got this, COME ON!" "SOMEONE DO IT WITH ME!" Alex yells "I'LL RAP IT WITH YOU" (A/N Imma copy and paste I'm lazy to type it all in caps lmao)

"Yeah, livin' life like this
Gotta paint a picture when I write like this
Tales from my hood, not a sight like this
Where they up to no good on a night like this
And they murder motherfuckers just cause
Type of shit I see and probably wonder what it was
I was in the crib, just sitting on the rug
Basedheads coming through looking for the plug
Now, born and raised in my area
Beautiful by day, by night its hysteria
Fuck around and bury ya tonight
Ridin' with my homies on sight
Momma tell me to come in at night
Now I really gotta go, but they never know
Living life to the fullest, I got to blow
Po-po finna bust in the door, we got blow in the crib
In the kitchen over there next to the baby with the bib
God damn, what it feel like, middle of the night
Waking up, scared for my life
Never had the heat, just a knife
When the gat go blat (GunShots) like that
Guarantee you it's a wrap, finna put you on your back
Like that
Just breathe, while their mama grieve
Bullet to the dome like an Aleve
Got to leave for the premises, to murder my nemesis
No, no, uh, uh
Just stop, stop, stop
'fore they even call the cops
Do it for the money and the bitches and the drugs and the props
Tell me why another body even got to drop
Get shot off top for some shit that was gang related" 

We rapped it all. I and Alex did a little handshake and we reached the mall. I started the vlog and when we walked into stores that told me to stop recording. We were outside as Alissa and Ricky dared me and Alex to yell something which we did. We yelled "ALERTTTT!" 

What I bought:

We started to head home after a long day and Ricky lost in the credit card game when we ate at the mall

We started to head home after a long day and Ricky lost in the credit card game when we ate at the mall. I opened my necklace and Alex walked into my room and says "I have one like that too!" He was wearing his as well. "Haha, The Flash is the best!" "You watch The Flash?!?!" Oh boy, Alex "No I just know its a superhero and randomly know everything," "Oh, wait what?" "Idiot, of course, I watch the show." "I hate you, anyways I came to switch shoes because our jordans got mixed." We swapped shoes.  We talked for a bit noticed we have a lot in common. We decided later we are gonna binge watch The Flash together. " K I'll see you ladur King!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran out the door. I just watched him leave with major confusion. A smile made its way on to my face as I put the things I got away.

A/N: AYY WHATS UP GUYS HOPE YALL ARE HAVING A AMAZING DAY! I kinda got carried away writing this... Haha whoops, a long chapter. Maybe too long... Anyways ya I'm trying to bring in the stuff I have cooking in my brain but it'll come laighter. Gotta set it up before jumping into it.