Chapter 36

"ugh fuck hangovers," I groan with the typical hangover headache. "Hold up babe, lemme get you a painkiller," I hear Alex say and get out of bed. My face was under the sheets, it's too god damn bright to look out. I hear him leave so I get up and put some clothes on, and the realization hits me. I'm leaving tomorrow. I heard Alex come up and see him hand me a painkiller and water. I thank him and take it. 

"Alex, what's gonna happen to us?" I say after looking at him, he looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" "I'm leaving tomorrow," His facial expression changed as now I can see the sadness in his eyes, "No, you can't already be leaving, we just got back as one," "I know that Alex, but I'm going back to Hockey, I will not back out anymore," Hockey is the last piece to complete me, but I may lose Alex, again. Honestly why the fuck is this so hard. Sheesh.

"Well, we can work the 20ish hours' distance, facetime, and everything. I am willing to try," His face showed he was actually will to make it work, "I'll try too then," He smiles and kisses me. 

So today's plan is that is a Gang day. The whole gang is gonna go out, we are gonna do whatever all day, plus Tfue and cLoak are over so it's gonna be lit. And by the whole gang I mean me, Alissa, Ricky, Alex, Tfue, cLoak, Rice, Matt, Nick, Tommy, Jack (Cizzorz), Nordan, Lucas, Teeqo, Temp0, even Rug pulled up. Oh my god, what a huge ass squad. 

So first stop is breakfast so Alex has been kicked out of my room as I start to get ready doing all the morning things you would do.  I changed into this (Full outfit without the book)

I head out and grab a black bomber jacket just in case

I head out and grab a black bomber jacket just in case. I meet up with the others downstairs as we wait for the others. We all are gonna go in our cars so it's me Alissa and Rug in my car since Rug is small and can fit in the back. The others split in the two Range Rovers. 

Alissa was on AUX and she was playing some Nicki Minaj, we weren't blasting because it's morning. I need my coffee. We all pull up at IHop and get a table all the way at the back so we wouldn't disturb others. We all slowly gained our energy as we eating. 

After we dipped to the mall and decided to do a Secret Santa. Well not really Christmas time but it would be fun. We did the names and stuff and I got Nordan, perfect. So we all split up and we'd meet up back at the food court in 2 hours.

I ordered this necklace, well 2 of them one for me and one for Nordan

What I'm getting engraved on one side is 'Brother N.S' and the other side 'Sister J.K' I move on to get him some other stuff. I got him a sick bomber jacket, it's Versace, expensive but I'll spend it for him. And a Gucci belt. That's a lot of damage to my account. 

*SKIP THE 2 HOURS* I put my bags in my car before meeting up. I'm not showing Nordan. The bags even tho he doesn't know. Alissa and Rug but their bags in the trunk, we know who's are who. We head for lunch at Triple O's. FOR LUNCH! I got a heaven made burger with fries and a milkshake. We dug in as I say "Shit, this is gonna be so hard to burn off," they laugh and Nick says "Should have got a salad then," I glare at him and throw a fry at him. He catches it and eats it with a smile. The table laughs as I let out a laugh while rolling my eyes.

We then went to a trampoline park. The funniest shit was Rug tried to vlog but lost balance and fell crashing into Matt who swept out Nick, then Nick grabbed cLoak, cLoak knocked over Jack, who then knocked Rice and Rice knocked out Ricky and Ricky was yelling. I had tears in my eyes, as Alex went to help them but tripped over nothing and fell backwards into the foam pit. I was dying, "Bro Y'all went out like domino's and Alex got swept out by nothing" We were laughing so much and we eventually fucked around too much and got kicked out. 

We went to a park and luckily no one was there and we all acted like kids as Ricky was being the dad.  We were playing manhunt and I was chased by Alex and Tfue but Alex tripped, again, and fell face first in the sand. now all you could hear was laughter as Alex got up, "Go clean your face, clumsy ass" I say laughing. 

We finally got to dinner and while waiting for food we decided to hand the gifts. 

Matt got Tfue so Matt bought him a Gucci shirt and sunglasses. Tfue got Rice and he bought Rice Givenchy slides. Rice got Jack so he bought him a limited Gucci hat, Jack got Alex so he bought Alex a Gucci shirt and sunglasses. Alex got Lucas so he got Lucas Jordan shorts and a Gucci shirt. Lucas got Tommy and he bought Tommy vans shoes. Tommy got Teeqo so he bought Teeqo a Versace hoodie. Teeqo got Nick so he bought Nick a Gucci bracelet. Nick got Ricky so he bought him an Off-White hoodie. Ricky got Temp0 and bought him a Gucci belt. Temp0 got Rug so he bought Rug a Givenchy Hoodie. Rug got cLoak and bout him a Nike windbreaker jacket and Gucci slides. cLoak got me and he bought me Versace Hoodie with Versace sunglasses and a bracelet and said "so you don't forget me," I laughed and gave him a hug. I gave Nordan his things and he was happy but lastly opened the box with the necklace in it. He looked at me with a huge smile on his face as I held up a box with the same necklace in it. He literally shot out of the chair and engulfed me in a tight hug. "I love you so much sister," "Love ya too, so now we aren't distant at all," he put it on so did I and he got Alissa so he bought her Gucci glasses and slides. Alissa got Matt so she bought him a Givenchy shirt and for fun pink sunglasses. She said she and the others all got something for me and Alex. She pulled a box with two necklaces in them. They were Lighting bolts and when you put them next to each other they fit together like a puzzle piece. On the back they got engraved 'CLOUTGANG' I hugged everyone as she put the necklace on me. "And the other?" I questioned. She got the other one and put it around Alex.

"You two are end-game, this distance can't break you guys apart," Alissa says. I hugged her as Alex joined we both thanked her and then I hugged Alex tight with a tear slipping out. He wipes it away as the food arrives and we dig in.

A/N: HEYYY IT WAS A LITTLE BORING SORRY, IT'S ENDING AND I'LL MAYBE START BOOK 2? IDK BUT HAVE A GREAT DAY. PLUS SMILE, IT SUITS YOU :)