Chapter 26

NEXT DAY**

So currently I and Alissa are out eating lunch since we slept through breakfast hours. (Instead of the purse imagine she has a small backpack)

 (Instead of the purse imagine she has a small backpack)

We had to go shopping for tonight's party. Like I said yesterday, which was a shocker, I'm gonna wear a dress. So we finished eating and paid.  We head out of the food court and look at some stores for a dress. We got caught up with some fans and spent some time with them. Making their day makes me happy. We finished up with the fans and continued to look through the stores. We entered one store after looking through like 7, one dress caught my eye. I grabbed Alissa and took her to look at it. "YOU GOT THE ALISSA VIOLET APPROVAL BITCH GET IT!" I got my size and paid. We entered Starbucks because Alissa wanted to. Of course. I got a call from Alex. I went to get my phone from my pocket and ended up smacking my arm on the wall. I got my phone and said "Hello," "Ready for tonight," "Oh yea, plus you owe me food now. I was answering your call and smacked my arm on the wall, which hurteded," "Aw, you can buy yourself food and bring me some too," "Hey! No! I'm not," "Yes you are, I know you're in Starbucks right now. Bring me a drink too," "wait what, how'" "Snapchat stories dumbass," "Okay whatever shut up, I'm hanging up. Bye!" "DONT FORGET MY DRINK!" I hung up and laughed. Alissa looked at me and said "Aw you and Alex are so cute," "Look at you and Ricky," I ordered 2 drinks. Of course, I got Alex one, and he called again while I was ordering, I answered and told him to hold on.

 After ordering I paid and all that but that cashier dude kept staring at me. I looked at him and he just smirked. I continue my call with Alex, "Alex, get ready to be proud of your girl," "Huh," "There's this cashier dude who' been staring at me and I made eye contact with him and he smirked. He definitely will ask-" " No! You're not giving your number. You are mine," I smiled so big when he said that. "Aw Alex," "Ya whatever," "K hold up and listen to this," I heard my name said by the dude who stared at me so I went up and got my drinks and as expected he asked for my number. This is what I said "Oh yea it's 1-800-fuck-off, perv" I smiled and left out with Alissa. Alex was yelling on the phone as I said yes for the number. I resumed the phone call with him. "So, whatcha think even though I told you to chill," "In my defence, you said yes when I said no. You didn't tell me your full plan, but damn that's my babygirl." "Haha, I'll see ya at home," and we left in my car putting the bags in the back. 

We got home and the party starts at 7 PM. It's 5 PM so I yell for Alissa to come to my room with her shit to get ready. Yes, I gave Alex's drink to him, I sadly didn't drink it. Alissa brings her dress and a shit ton of makeup. We locked the door but still go to the bathroom and shut that door too. Ricky and Alex know the password to unlock it. I connect my phone and blasted music. We started getting ready. I changed into my dress first because if I did my make up first it maybe smears it while putting the dress on. I started doing my makeup, I know how to do it. I just barely wear it. Alissa peeped through the bathroom door since someone walked into my room. Ricky and Alex. "GET OUT BOYS!" And she shuts the door before they can see her. "I WANNA SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I hear Alex yell. I laugh and Alissa joins as we hear Ricky yell "ME TOO," I yell "GO BACK UP, WE'LL COME UP STRAIGHT TO YA" I hear the bedroom door open and shut. I slightly open the bathroom door but quickly shut it before the boys can barge in. I yell "YOU BOTH KNOW YOU AREN'T THAT SLICK. I SAW RICKY'S FOOT. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" This time they actually leave and we finished getting ready and it was 6:50 PM. We walked out of the bathroom and we looking fucking bomb. Alissa looked like this