Chapter 16

I hop off the counter walking out of the bathroom. I feel his eyes on me. "Alright then," I turn around seeing him in my room heading for the door. I run and jump onto him. Hugging him like the world's ending. He catches me but loses balance as we fall to the floor not letting go. I was underneath him as he pulled away. We look at each other before burst out laughing. I pull him back for another hug. We lay there, hugging each other on the floor. "Jazz King, I fucking love you so much," "I love myself and huskies too!" I said which I started laughing even more. "Oh wow," He said pulling away from the hug getting up acting sad but I clung on to him as he was trying to get up. Eventually, he stopped and we went back to hugging each other laying on the floor. After about 3ish minutes he fell asleep on top of me. Yep, we are still on the floor. 

"Oh my god, yes! They are back together! Oh my god! My OTP! Oh my, guys!!! Guys, get your asses over here!" Is what I hear to wake me up. My fucking queen, Alissa Violet. I groan as Ricky, Nikan, Nick, Matt, Sommer, and Rice enter the room. "Aww!" Alex hugs me tighter mumbling "Shut up." "Guys, Alex said shut up," "Get up Alex!" They all yell as he shoots up. They, including me, started laughing. He looks at me, then them and says "Oh, fuck you all!" Which made us laugher even harder. "Alright lovebirds, get your asses up and change. We are gonna have a water fight outside in the back. I and Rice are gonna go buy some water balloons and guns." Ricky says as we all say okay and they all leave. Alex looks back at me as I look at him. We sit there admiring each other for a bit till he leans in and gives me a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he grabs my waist pulling me closer. One of my hands reaches his hair and I slightly tug it. And I pull away smirking, knowing I messed with him. He looks at me annoyed. "Come on, why'd you do that," "Go get ready for the water fight," "Fine, but I'm gonna kick your ass in the water fight." "You sure about that hun," "Mhm, I'm the best," He says getting up and going to the door. I get up and stop him at the door and lean very close to his ear. "Well then baby, let's see if you are the king," and place a kiss on his cheek then push him at the door smirking. His reaction clearly tells me I gave him goosebumps. I shut the door and hear my phone ringing. I find it on the bed and it's Alissa. I answer,

Jazz- Bitch I'm in the same house as you

ALISSA- Open your door

JAZZ- It's not locked?

She walks in straight to my closet. I say "What's up with you always choosing my outfits?" "I make you look bomb as fuck so shut up and let me look," She digs through my closet complaining about the number of sweats I have. "Just give me a fucking over-sized shirt, we ain't going out anywhere, Vi" "Point, okay I'm gonna go change into an oversized shirt too," and walks out, not giving me a shirt. Alright then. I grabbed one of my The Flash shirts, the oversized one I have, of course. Changed and head down to the back. I see a shirtless Alex with black shorts. He sees me and walks over. "Wait, is that my shirt?" "Nah, I have the same shirt as you," "Looking hot tho. Just a shirt on," "If you lovebirds are one, come here!" I yell "Alissa hurry up! Your boyfriend needs his girl! He feels like a loner!" "Fuck you," "Nah, you can have Alissa," We all started laughing, including Banks. I'm surprised he isn't mad. Alissa comes out as we decide teams. It's Banks & Alissa, Nick & Nikan, Alex & Matt, and Me & Rice. Sommer couldn't join, she had to go out. 

If you get shot with water, you're out and you go sit along the pool. We started as me and Rice had a plan. I saw Alissa and sprayed her with my gun. "Ugh Jazz!" I ran to the chair and hid behind it knowing Banks will come. I see him but Rice is near him. I risk it and hop out spraying him before he sprays rice. "Fuck man," "Haha sorry but you can't touch my teammate on my watch,"  "Ay yo thanks fam," "Yo duck and run!" I see Nick and Nikan up on the roof. We run to get cover before we hear them yelling "Shit man, fuck you guys!" Clearly, Alex and Matt got em and we ran toward the ladder and hide. Matt came down behind Rice and sprayed him. I followed up and sprayed Matt. My teammate and Matt were out. Now it's me vs Alex. I hear Banks yell "Alex vs Jazz!" I ran and hid in a different spot. I was backing up until my back collided with something. Or someone. I quickly turn and sprayed them, but I got sprayed at the same time. "Haha, I win!" "Shut up idiot, it's a tie."

 We walked back to the others and settled it as a tie until the water balloons were brought out and it was a free for all. Everyone was drenched as I threw one which Alex turned around and the balloon burst on his face. I fell to the floor laughing so hard. I saw him coming towards me so I got up and ran. "No Alex!" I grabbed a water balloon and threw it at him and ran again. I ran into Banks who came in front of me on purpose and Alex lifted me over his shoulders heading straight for the pool. Banks got Alissa too. The others recorded us two couples, well, recorded Alex, and Banks jumping into the pool with me and Alissa. Then they jumped in. Alissa says "We should go on a double date, Oh let's book it to Disney tomorrow!" "Yes!" 

A/N: I maybe upload another chapter today. 3 chapter update in one day?