Chapter 35

It's the first of September (I have my timeline all screwed, I know) and I have a week until I'm heading back to Vancouver. Hockey pre-season starts in the middle of next week, I didn't sell the apartment I had in Vancouver so I'm going back in there. I've been hitting the gym real hard here and I've have got my hockey body back, I feel amazing. I told my dad everything and he supports my decision. I've been starting to pack since I got a lot while here. I didn't even notice that every day I wore my flash necklace (The lightning bolt one). It always reminded me of Alex, but when I'd take it off, I feel like I just tore something out of me. It kind of completes me lol. Wow Jazz, what a way to put it. Anyways, I set up my camera to explain everything. 

*CAMERA RECORDING*

"Hey guys, It's Jazz and this video as you can tell from the title is me clearing everything up with an announcement. The first question that came to your minds I'm guessing is 'Is she quitting youtube?' I-er- don't know. I have got back into hockey if you didn't know, I leave LA next week since that's when pre-season starts. As you can also see I got back in shape for hockey and I'm ready. I may be rusty since it's been a while, but I'll get it back. I'm honestly really gonna miss everyone here, and all the things we did together." I pause, I felt my cheeks getting wet. I quickly wipe them away, "Sorry guys, um ya I don't have much to say, but I'll be getting a tattoo with the others so we all have each other on us. And for the final question, Am I still staying in clout gang?" I pause and look around biting my lower lip, "I honestly don't know. Ricky hasn't said anything to me regarding it. I am absolutely okay with whatever decision comes out. And that's about it, if I let some of you down, I am sorry. And yeah that's about it," I finish as tears streamed down again.  I shut the camera and upload it, I don't need it to be edited. 

*A bit later so like around 5 PM*

"Jazz," I hear Alissa call, "In my room Alissa!" She shortly after walked in and grabbed my hand and took me to the theatre room. I see Ricky, Rice, Matt, pretty much everyone who is in clout gang except for Carrington and Sommer. I met Dillon and David a while ago. I also saw Tommy, Alex, and Nick. "Hey guys," I say lowly. 

"So I'm just gonna go straight to the point," Ricky says 

"It's whether I'm staying or leave Clout Gang right?" I interrupt

"Yes, and we talked about it before we told Alissa to get ya," Ricky continues

"I respect whatever decision that's been made," I say. 

"Um, then, I'm sorry," He says 

"I'm absolutely okay," I say. 

"I'm sorry but you aren't get rid of us," Ricky says

"I'm fine- wait what?!? I asked confused 

"YOU ARE STAYING IN CLOUT GANG!" They all yell as Alissa tackles me in a hug. I had the biggest smile on my face as I hug her back, the others joined in on the group hug, Alex was on the very outside. "Although your in Vancouver, which isn't that much of a problem, it'd be so cool to have a hockey player in Clout," Nick says as we all break apart. "Oh wow, so you're only keeping me because of hockey" "NO WE -" "haha calm your shit I was just playing" I cut nick off with that. I gave everyone hugs as it was lastly Alex, I didn't wanna be a bitch at the moment so I opened my arms and he came in a gave me a hug. I left back to my room to continue packing. 

******

In four days we finished packing my things but my stay has been cut due to practice so I leave the day after tomorrow. Tonight a party was being thrown for me so I was out with Alissa all day as we shopped, ate and messed around a bit. I found my outfit for the night as we head back home.