Chapter 31

Still at the FaZe house Calabasas, I am woken up by something hairy and licking my face. I know exactly who this is, "Good morning Skyyy, and Nordan, and maybe Alex," Once I'm sitting up Sky moves to Alex because he was sleeping. I thought he was awake. He eventually wakes up and Nordan leaves with Sky. I was up and used a new toothbrush since I don't have anything here. 

After freshening up and all I get a call from Alissa saying we got the tickets to Lil Uzi's concert. I replied with perfect and we are coming home, so be ready. We all wanted to surprise Alex. I go down and see Alex in the gaming room with Jack. I tell Nordan and said he has to stay home and take care of Sky since Lucas, Teeqo, and Jack are going, Cheo is out with his family. I go to the gaming room and tell Alex we need to go back to the Clout house. We say bye and I say to the guys that are coming see ya laighter as Alex looks mad confused. "FaceTime babe," 

A BIT LAIGHTER LIKE 4PM **

At clout house as everyone is in his room. He walks in and we hold up tickets to Lil Uzi's concert as his face light up and he had the biggest smile on his face. "WHAT!? NO WAY!?" "WE ARE GONNA BE LITT" Roman yells. Banks soon yells "EVERYONE GO GET TF READY! WE LEAVE IN AN HOUR!" Everyone rushes out as I hug Alex and leave. I go to my room and see his phone on my bed, I grab it and snap a pic of myself and post it on his story. I see a text notification pop up and I think it's his ex? Wanting him back and talking shit about me. I open the convo and see Alex's texts all defensive for me. I type 'Hey hoe, sorry but he ain't your man anymore so why don't you fuck off? - His amazing lit girlfriend.' And block her number. I go change into an outfit to get lit.

(Wearing black jordans instead of heels

(Wearing black jordans instead of heels.) And I grabbed, of course, my phone and wallet. Left my keys at home because not really need them. I head out and meet up with the other's as we all wait for Alissa. I and Alex had a little smack fight since we were bored. After what seemed like hours the queen walks down. We all pile up in the uber. We ordered two since it was me, Alex, Banks, Alissa, Mitchell, Rice, Teeqo, Lucas, Jack, Matt, Nick, and Nikan. Large squad, I know. We all sat down and drove to the concert.

A/N: Hi....