Chapter 34

Days have gone by, Alissa got me to move to the new house and then that I haven't seen Alex and plan not to.
Typical break things, sitting in my room not wanting to come out, not wanting to go anywhere, just sitting here on my balcony. Ordering postmates and Alissa being an amazing friend/sister brings it to me and sits with me which is why I always order extra food. She is the one I can talk to, about anything. I haven't checked emails, left youtube and social media since that day. I felt so broken, like the most amazing thing just got pulled out of me, anyways all that typical stuff I'm sitting here stuffing my face with Oreos and watching shows like The Flash, The Arrow, and movies. Yep, all superhero ones.

*** DAYS LATER AGAIN SO LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER***

So Alissa is finally pulling me out of my room, and I'm spending the day with her, and at the moment it's morning and I'm headed to the bathroom to shower and change. I let out a little scream as l look at my reflection in the mirror. I got scared by seeing myself. What have I done to myself? I look so dull, depressed, and I'm losing my body. I gained weight since the day of the break up since I sat on my bed or balcony all day. I stared at myself till I heard a voice say "when did you let someone break you? Didn't you promise yourself you will never break?"  I look in the mirror to see another person. Me. My inner self portrayed in my eyes, speaking to me. "Um, what?" "You know what I am saying dumbass,"  My expression was legit shook, "Ya, break up's are hard and shit, but damn bitch you literally broke a promise you made yourself, and maybe check your god damn emails. Get your shit together it's been two weeks, get your badass shit together girl, break up hurts, but you gotta suck it up and prove better," " Damn who knew I could be so inspirational,"  "Your fans dumbass, now you get your shit together and bring you back."  I nod at myself and shut my eyes for like 2 seconds to see the other me is gone. Well, time to get my fucked shit together. I brushed and showered and changed into this, (FULL LOOK)

I packed my wallet, keys, phone and lip balm in my sidebag and head downstairs to Alissa's room

I packed my wallet, keys, phone and lip balm in my sidebag and head downstairs to Alissa's room. As soon as I walked out I see Nick and he yells "OH MY GOD JAZZ!" He runs and hugs me tightly, I hug him back and say "Hey I missed ya too.... but... a...little..tight here..." He loosens his grip and eventually let's go as I see Matt waiting for a hug. I hug him as well as we talked for a bit before I left to continue up. I got to the door and knocked. "Who's there?" Ricky says. "It's the fucking King, bitch" I hear feet running and the door swings open as Ricky hugs me. "You out thank god," "Haha miss ya too, where Violet?" "In the bathroom doing the final touches of her makeup," He says before yelling " JAZZ MFING KING'S BACK WOOO!" I laugh and walk into the bathroom to see Alissa putting lipstick on. "Hey," "Hey how you feeling" "Honestly better, although I could be better, the funny shit is I scared myself by looking in the mirror. In my opinion, I cleaned up okay," "HAHA nah you cleaned up fine, I'm happy my best friend's back," She finishes the remaining touches and hugs me. "Maybe I should stay depressed more often so I can be showered with hugs like this daily," I say laughing "Shut it bitch," "Ouch," I say.

We head out from some brunch, so we pull up at IHop. We ate their talking about her upcoming projects, and we left after paying. We shopped a bit at Rodeo and went to an amusement park. We legit acted like kids, some look at us like we were mad insane people. Well, bitch we are. We rode roller coasters played games and left with cotton candy. I forgot to mention we went in my car so we won a giant unicorn and put it in the back and our shopping bags were in the trunk.

We got home near the evening as I hit up some games with Tfue, cLoak, and Nate. Nate started singing since he got sniped and damn, your boi has a voice. "Damn Nate, you got a really nice voice," "Haha thanks" "OH SHIT YOUR BOI 220 ON THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN!" I yell "MY EARS JAZZ" Tfue yelled, I laughed as Tfue sniped him but cLoak went down and got full killed by squad behind us. I and Tfue eventually killed the team. We won the game as Alissa walked in asking what's up as I said about playing with the guys. She said we all should go out for dinner and that the others were down, the guys were down except Nate since he hasn't moved in yet. Oh yeah, Ricky guys are chill with Alex... okay maybe Ricky still is upset but he's chilling. I avoided him at all costs. So she said we'll leave in like 2 hours since it was just 6 PM. We played another game and finished up at 6:45 PM. I got up and edited the footage. Yep, I was recording and I am back on social media. I went to change and get read so here's my FULL LOOK/OUTFIT

 I went to change and get read so here's my FULL LOOK/OUTFIT

I grabbed the same shit as earlier and walk out. I hear voices up where the pool table is so I head up there and see Matt, Nick, Ricky, Rice, Tfue, cLoak, Tommy, and Fraizer. "What's up bitches," I say. I get engulfed in a hug by  Tfue, cLoak, Tommy and Fraizer. We chatted for a bit as Ricky said we are waiting for Alissa, Roman and Alex. Yikes Alex. Oh, and Rug. He somehow managed to spend the night here without us knowing. So Alissa comes and we talk sitting on barstools as Alex and Roman come up. "Finally these morons show up," Ricky says. I turn to see them and Roman yells my name and gives me a hug. We talked for a bit and I see Alex, cleaned up well and he was looking at me. I made eye contact and broke it a split-second later. We left in 2 ubers since look at our squad. 

We got to the restaurant and it's like 8:30 PM and waited for the other's to pull up. We walked in once everyone was here to be escorted to our table, we had some waiter and waitress. I sat at the end next to Alissa. The waiter staring at me a little creepy. I see the waitress making moves on Alex, but I show no emotion. Alissa orders us some champagne and the guys get their beers and other shit. I and Alissa were exposing others and making stupid jokes it was fun until the waiter kept trying to flirt with me.  Whatever, I decide to finally check my emails and I see an email from a hockey team. I tried out for this before I left for LA. Oops, a week late. "OH MY GOD VIOLET THEY ARE TAKING ME BACK!" Everyone looks at me confused, "So before I came to LA, I tried out to join hockey again, and now I look at my email and they emailed me a week ago saying I'm in! I'M ACK TO HOCKEY!!!" They cheer and all except for Alex who looks upset. I didn't know why till Alissa said: "Wait, back in Vancouver?" "Yep," "So, you're gonna move back to Vancouver?" Shit. "I totally forgot about that. I guess I do, but when we play LA I'll swing for a visit and get Y'all tickets to the game," They all looked so sad that I'm leaving. "Sorry guys, you know me and hockey, but I'm in the same time zone 20 hours away. Better than across the fucking world" I let out a laugh as they agreed, we decided to push this aside and enjoy the night. We were yelling at each other and pointing out stupid thing we did. The night goes on with more food and drinks. 

A/N: I was thinking to maybe make this book and have a sequel to it? OOFFF WE GOT SOME TENSION! Hehe sorry it's boring.