Chapter 20

I woke up to someone kissing me all over my face. I groan, "Alex, stop I wanna sleep."

 I try to push him off but didn't work. 

"Nope, get up! We are going out for breakfast! And rest of the day we are gonna go to the mall and I'll take you to the FaZe house too," he says. 

"Let me sleep for a bit longer." 

"Jazz! Get! Up!" 

He rips the blankets off me and picks me up. He starts walking to the bathroom. 

"Okay okay, I'll get ready. I'm up, now get out." 

"I'm staying in your room. I know your gonna walk back and sleep," he says with a laugh.

"Damn it," I mumble. He laughs and heads out of the bathroom as I follow to grab my clothes. I went back to brush and shower and he sat there on my bed watching whatever was on the TV. After all that I changed into this. (Of course without the purse)

I head out and grab my keys, wallet, and phone

I head out and grab my keys, wallet, and phone. "Let's go," I say walking to the door.

"Damn my girl can look fine in casual clothes," he says checking me out. 

"Look who's talking."

 We intertwine hands and walk out to the garage. We go in his car since he wanted to but Alissa comes running out the door. 

"Party! At the Hollywood FaZe House! Tonight!" 

(A/N THIS IS NOT LINED AS THE DATES I KNOW IM SORRY BUT ROLL WITH IT LMAO) 

"Ay, bet !"

 She goes back inside as we head out for brunch since it's almost 12 PM. We arrive at IHOP. I swear this is the best breakfast place ever. I order a Quick 2-egg breakfast and Alex does the same. My and Alex talk like all couples do and the food arrives. Oh my god. It looks so good! Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns and toast. We dig in. 

As the bill arrives fought over payment and Alex paid. The waitress was an old lady who said we reminded her of herself and her husband when they were younger and are cute together. Aww! We started off to the mall. I bought two Versace shirts so I and Alex can match. He didn't know or he would pay, so it's all good. I found him and looks at  the bag in my hand, "You already bought something?"

 "Yep, I didn't tell you or you who have paid."

I give him a quick kiss as he laughs. We know each other pretty well. We continued shopping and I got a pair of unicorn onesies. For me and Alissa, we can be crazy at anytime so why not add this lmao. After we shopped for a bit, he got some off-white and Gucci things. I held all the bags as he gave me a piggy back ride to the car. We got back to Clout and head up. It was just Banks home, waiting for Alissa. Alex went to put his things away as I did the same. Alissa barged into my room and said change for Cinco de Mayo! I don't have any rainbow things so she dug into my closet as I also showed her the Unicorn onesies I got for us. 

"Oh my god! Put them in a bag and we'll crash there! Oh, what the fuck these are actually cute." She yells. She tosses me clothes and said to hurry and change. She went to change again too. I head in and change into this but instead of those heels, I wore black jordans. And take out the purse... again :)

I wore some light makeup

I wore some light makeup. I don't always wear it but tonight, it thought eh, fuck it why not. I finished getting ready and grabbed my phone and head down to the garage. "Alissa! Hurry up! Alex left with Ricky to buy alcohol!" 

She finally came down and we left.

A/N: Hey guys I um don't really know what to say. I guess imma just say have a great day and smile.