Chapter 15

I walked to the gym and find the punching bag. Yes, kind of cliché but you know I gotta let out my anger and I usually do with a punching bag. I didn't bother to wrap my hands and went straight to punching the bag. Making sure all my anger is being ventilated on this bag.  Of course, soon then my knuckles have cut up and bruised as I stop seeing my hands almost covered in blood as well some blood on the bag. I slid down against the wall, unable to feel anything or know what I am even feeling. I lean my head against some random piece of equipment as my eyes slowly shut. 

I woke up and I have a really bad hangover. My head is pounding. I get up to notice I'm in my room. What the fuck? How did I even get here? I looked down at my hands to see them clean and wrapped up in bandages. I got out of bed and head to the bathroom to brush and did the morning shit. I stared at myself in the mirror. What the fuck has happened. I'm reaching the halfway mark of my one month stay. And all this shit went down. I watched my eyes shine dully. Remembering last night, that Alex cheated. And I went to Alissa. The pounding in my head reminded me. I'm still hungover. I head out of my room ordering postmates. I see Ricky, Alissa, Nick, Nikan, and Sommer in the kitchen. Alissa gives me a hug as she speaks, "What the fuck were you thinking last night?" "I don't fucking know or remember. Facts I know I was drunk. Sommer gives me painkillers and water. "Thanks" I took the pills and sat down with them. "You are having a bad morning?" Ricky asked. "Well, no shit. I shotgunned a beer with you drank who knows how many cups of alcohol, and as far as I remember after seeing ya I came to you guys. I don't remember after that." Alissa cuts in,"Well to fill you in. After you came to me, we went and both got bottles of vodka. We drank well I shared with Ricky. You drank solo. We were sitting on the barstool chairs and you saw him with Roman so you drank out of the bottle and threw a middle finger at him. Then you were headed to your room-" *skip to ending* "And then you threw your bottle which shattered into pieces that's probably still in your room. And finally this morning me and Ricky woke up and we went to your room and you weren't there so we searched the house and found you sleeping in the gym with your hands all bloody," "Damn, I really was fucked last night. Thanks for this morning" *ding* "Oh my post mates here, I'll see ya later." 

I was up in room cleaning up the bottle pieces until someone walk in scaring me. I ended up cutting my finger.  Oh my lord, aren't my knuckles enough? 

"Oh shit, Jazz hold on!" I hear him run out and back in. Yup, Alex. He grabs my hand inspecting the cut. "Oh god Jazz I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that," "Care much," I tried getting my hand out of his "I've always cared about you." He said not letting go. "Like you cared last night," I tried pushing him away but he's too strong. Damn, I should hit the gym, well I did but that did not end well. Lmao, bad timing. "I always cared! Now shut the fuck up and let me help you." He just picked me up and put me on the counter in the bathroom and went back to get the first aid kit. He gently places my hand in his and begins to pull the piece of glass out. "This is gonna hurt a bit." I don't bother to respond. He looked so worried. His eyes were watery but he fought it off and focus on my hand and pulled the piece out swiftly. It hurt, but I could care less about it right now. He put my hand under the tap and turned the water on to get the blood around it off so it could wash the blood off. He then puts something on the cut which stung. I wince as he pulled away. He looked at me, still worried. He slowly continues and wrapped it up. I was actually shocked he knew what he was doing. Haha, bad timing... Again. He looks me in the eyes. We just looked at each other for a minute till I broke it contact. I was getting off the counter but he placed his hands on my waist preventing me from leaving. 

"No. You are not going. You have to listen to me," "What do you even remember?"                "Enough for me to get you back." I sat there not looking at him. "Look, we were both drunk. And I was told you were at the bar. I went there and I didn't see you and this girl threw herself on me. I was gonna push her off because that kiss wasn't like ours. Missing the sparks and fireworks that would burst in my heart. You got there before I could push her off. I'm sorry. I shouldn't even have kissed her back in the first place without checking to see if it's you or not. I'm fucking sorry." I sat there looking him in the eye. I see that every word he said was true. However, I was still afraid. "I won't hurt you for the third time. I'm gonna give you so much love. I won't hurt you like your mom. Yes, I know about it." Is it too early to get back? Or should I avoid getting back together and save my heart? Or is he what my heart needs? What the fuck are these decisions?

A/N: Hey guys, hope you all are having an amazing day and hope it continues like that. DO NOT FORGET TO SMILEEEE :)