Hiya Lubs Iceceam

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

10.30 pm

"You look so happy" Khushi said smiling as she stood near Arnav who was looking at the star smiling.

"My daughter called me papa. Of course I would be happy" Arnav said smiling.

"And you're telling about that to your mamma?" Khushi asked looking up. Arnav nodded and continued gazing up at the stars.

Khushi looked up for a while and then asked, "How have you been? How're things at AR?"

"Back to square one" Arnav said sheepishly.

"Meaning? Back to monster days?" Khushi asked narrowing her eyes.

Arnav chuckled and looked away.

"Looks like I should re-enter for you to change your ways!" Khushi said crossing her arms.

"Why? You'll leave again and then things will be back to the stage it used to be earlier" Arnav said but soon regretted his words. He looked at her who suddenly found her feet interesting.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean...."

"It's fine" Khushi said smiling, "You're right"

"Khushi main..." Arnav began when she cut him in, "Don't. Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault. Not this time. It was entirely my mistake!"

Arnav looked away and she said guiltily, "I should've trusted you. But I didn't. I was scared about our baby and took decisions in haste!"

"If you had told me about your pregnancy, I would have done everything for you to feel home" he said slowly.

She hummed and he said, "Let it go. It's all past"

She nodded and he stepped closer to her. Facing her he asked slowly, "Can we go back to where we were?"

She narrowed her eyes and said, "We weren't in a beautiful position before. Do you want the contract marriage time to be back?"

"No not that!" he said suddenly, "I meant after the kidnapping time...we were improving and..."

She smiled and nodded.

"Seriously?" he asked shocked.

She shrugged and said, "I love you. You love me. We have a daughter. We have sorted out our differences. So..."

He smiled widely and she said, "But before that..."

He looked at her asking her to continue.

She smiled faintly and said, "I was an idiot during the contract marriage time. You blackmailed me with my sister and I agreed for the marriage. I believed that tying a mangalsutra in front of devi maiyya is marriage. But three years on street taught me well that nothing works in this world without documents."

"What are you implying?" he asked confused.

"We married on 6th June four years back. I want you to get Mr. Roy prepare our marriage certificate" she said crossing her arms.

He smirked and asked, "What do you think of ASR my dear?"

She frowned and then gasped. "Don't tell me you already have that!"

"We're officially married for four years Khushi" he said laughing.

"But Arnav ji, how without my signature?" she frowned.