Party At Raizadas

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

4.30 pm

"He likes you" Payal said smiling as she watched her son pulling NK's hair.

"So naughty!" NK chuckled and patted the boy's cheek who giggled. He clinged to NK's jacket and pulled the jacket string to his mouth.

"Ah not again!" NK said and pulled the string out of his hold for the nth time that day. He rocked the boy in his arms and asked to Payal, "Any news on her?"

Payal's smile faded and she nodded negatively. "Every month Arnav ji calls the private detective in hope of positive news!"

NK sighed and said, "Where has she gone?"

A chewing sound came and NK looked down to see Ayaan chewing his jacket string again and looking at him with his round eyes.

Payal laughed and NK sighed. He slowly pulled the string out and said, "Are you hungry baccha?"

Ayaan whined and held the string with his small hand and pulled it. Payal chuckled and lifted him from NK's arms. Ayaan pulled the string along and jutted his bottom lip out.

"Nah nah" NK said shaking his head and took the string out of his hold. Ayaan scrunched his brow and his bottom lip jutted out to its maximum.

"Oh no!" Payal sighed and the baby boy burst into tears.

"What's happening?"

NK and Payal turned to the main door to find Arnav walking in. He had heard Ayaan's cries and was rushing in.

"Why is he cry...NK?" Arnav cried in surprise.

"Nannav mere bhai!" NK cried and lounged himself on his brother. Arnav staggered back to get balance and hugged him back. "How are you brother?"

"Great!" NK said breaking the hug.

"Why is Ayaan crying? Did you make him cry?" Arnav narrowed his brows.

"He was eating my jacket string! See!" NK showed him the jacket string that Ayaan chewed. Arnav chuckled seeing the string that now looks like apple under car tyre!

"Come here baba..." Arnav cooed and forwarded his arms to the crying baby. Ayaan sniffled his tears seeing Arnav and Payal chuckled. She rocked the baby and cooed, "See Nannav chachu is here...."

NK burst out laughing and Arnav groaned, "Please don't teach him that Payal!" He took Ayaan in his arms. Giving a kiss on his red cheeks he wiped the boy's tears. The baby had stopped crying the moment he saw his chachu and gave a kiss on his stubble.

"Aww!" NK cooed and grabbed his camera to capture the beautiful moment.

.

.

.

.

.

Happy birthday to you....

Happy birthday to Ayaan...

Happy birthday to you....

Akash and Payal held the boy making him stand and blew the candles for him. Arnav stood by the side and watched the scene with a smile. The boy was looking so cute and chubby in his blue shirt and black trousers. Clapping his hands seeing others doing so, Ayaan opened his mouth as his father forwarded him a small piece of red velvet cake.