IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello all,

It's Archana here.

I know that I haven't updated for long and I'm really sorry for that.

As you all know, Kerala is suffering one of the worst floods in its history. The entire state is under distress. The hostel where i was staying was absolutely safe. I was safe but the issue was that i was stuck there. I couldn't go home. There was no mode of transportation. No buses, no cars, no trains. It was as if we were isolated from the rest of the world. With my parents hours away from me, worrying about me, and most of my friends who had their homes drowned and living in relief camps, I was not in a state of mind to write anything.

But things are gradually falling back to its places. Rescue operations are going on at full swing. Thousands are being saved and led to relief camps. Roadways and railways have been restored. I was able to get back home yesterday. Although the journey was hell long and I stepped into home at 2 am in the morning, it was great to be back home to my parents.

So I'm back home safely and will try to resume back into writing.

Thank you for your patience.

It's in the first time of history that all dams in a state has been opened. The most rain we have received in the past 100 years. Kerala needs your help. Don't think you can't make any difference. You surely can. Include us in your prayers and if possible, please donate to the chief minister's relief fund for #KeralaFloods. Even if it's a small amount, IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

http://www.cmdrf.kerala.gov.in/

Love,Archana