Hiya's 1st day at AR

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

9.15 am

"Papa no offi today?" Hiya asked sitting up on the bed. Arnav was sleeping like a log and the girl pouted. She climbed on his chest and started jumping, "Papa papa papa papa papa"

Arnav groaned in his sleep and his hands reached to catch her. "Hiya" he mumbled.

"Wakey wakey" Hiya squealed and patted his cheeks, "Wakey papa"

"Arnav ji wake up" Khushi called out coming to the room, "It's 9!"

"9" Arnav cried and sat up. "Ow" Hiya cried as she fell on to the bed when he sat up abruptly.

"Sorry baccha" Arnav said wrapping his arms around her and looked at the time.

"Office?"

"Jeeju went and here you are, lazy log" Khushi commented.

"Papa no go!" Hiya squealed wrapping her small arms around Arnav's arm, "Papa stay!"

"Hiya...papa has to work" Khushi said.

"I'll come home early okay dear?" Arnav looked at Hiya.

Hiya nodded no, "Nahi"

"Hiya" Khushi called out warningly.

Hiya pouted and then cried, "Take me to offi!"

"NO" Khushi cried.

"Hey that can be done" Arnav said smiling.

"Arnav ji she is a....packet of trouble!" Khushi said.

"I'll manage" Arnav said looking at Hiya who was smiling cheekily, "I've taken Ayaan before. She'll be alright!"

"Ayaan is a calm baby. Hiya is a...pataka" Khushi tried reasoning with him.

"Nahi...Hiya go offi!" Hiya said jumping up and down on the bed.

"Fine. But don't blame me if something goes wrong" Khushi said.

.

.

.

Skyline Apartments, New Delhi

9.30 am

"You aren't going to college today?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

She turned from the stove and nodded no.

He hummed and sipped his coffee.

"Can you take me to chotte?" she asked nervously.

"No" Arhan said curtly.

"Arhan..."

"Anjali listen to me" Arhan said seriously "I decided to give you a second chance because...I like you. I fell for you and I've decided to ignore the fact that you once tried to ruin my sister's happiness. You are repenting and thus you deserve another chance."

After a pause he said, "But Arnav cannot do that. It was his four years that you took. It's hard for him to forget that. Give him some time. He'll come around!"

Anjali looked down and nodded.

"And...you cannot stay here for so long. I'm not interested in a living relation. Or else..."

"Or else?"

"Marry me" he said shrugging.

Anjali looked at him shocked.