Arresting Love (A Sequel to 'A Bite of Candy Apple' ; Sam's Forbidden Love)

Synopsis!!! Chapter One is next!!! Enjoy.

Sam has had a very tough year, first her friend hatches a scheme to woo some bad boys and an unsuspecting teacher. While Sam falls in love with a man named Paul, who turns out to be a con man who falls in love with Candy. Sam then suffers guilt when Candy is abducted by Paul and almost killed.

           In the end, Candy survives and marries her teacher whom she seduced, now Sam is left with a dead lover and parents who want to send her away to college.

          By chance, she bumps into the very man who saved Candy and brought her out of the tunnels. A crush developes as they meet to chat about her life 'gone wrong' she finds that she has fallen in love with Officer Jack Riggs after three months. She makes a mistake and shows Jack her true feelings; Jack backs away from her, by breaking her heart on the night of Candy's wedding. Sam decides to leave for art school clear across the country. As time passes Sam's heart seems to heal as her body and life changes. She happens upon a fellow dancer who introduces her to a new world of dance; an addiction begins just as tragedy strikes Sam's family.            

         Newly decorated Detective Jack Riggs breezes back into Samantha Coopers life, just as she feels she is over him.

         Will Sam ever find true love and let another man into her heart or will Detective Jack Riggs brand of questioning break her heart yet again?

          It's Sam's turn at seduction and adventure!

Please read the fisrt book to this series, 'A Bite of Candy Apple' here is the link!! It is rated R.

I have posted this as PG-13, I will mark any scenes of a sexual nature, so if you wish to not read it you can completely skip over it!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1590073-a-bite-of-candy-apple-student-teacher-romance