~Chapter 6~

Leo's screams echoed through the room as the device was slowly compressing his bone. Shredder finally halted Tigerclaw and he pressed the remote to stop the device. Leo cried and panted and Shredder was looking down at the young warrior the was breathing heavily.

He approached Leo and took out his gauntlet. He forced Leo to lift his head and looked him intensely in the eyes. To his surprise, he didn't see any signs of fear.

What he saw was a forceful fire in his eyes. A fire that was filled his hope and might, something he had never seen in a person that young, but he was intending to wipe out every last spark of whatever was giving him hope.

"I think we should try something else, shall we?" He said and stepped back.

"We shall!" Rahzar grinned and Tigerclaw pressed another button and the device released Leo's leg. He cried out and clench his teeth hoping the pain to minimize. Tigerclaw removed the contraption and Leo's leg looked not green anymore but most like purple. Tigerclaw placed it back at the table and picked up a different one, that looked smaller than the previous one. At first he removed his right kneepad and then placed a metal bar with small spikes, not too sharp though, on the back of Leo's right knee. Two other same bars were placed on the top and bottom on the front of the knee.

He secured it from the side and attached again two wires that connected to the remote. Leo kept his head low as he already knew what to expect. He was about to experience the exact same pain he was struggling with just a month ago while he dealt with his injured knee. The exact same knee that was now fully healed, was soon going to shatter before his own eyes.

Leo's eyes widen when he though of the horrible pain he would have to experience again and only one thing could save him now. Giving Shredder what he wanted all along. Shredder noticed the turtles expression and smirked to himself.

"Ah, I see you have already experienced a similar pain before" Leo shook and looked at him, as well as his henchmen, wondering how he figered out. "But I can assure you,, this will be much more dire of what you felt last time. Lucky for you, you can still prevent that from happening, by telling me where Splinter is".

Leo's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't tell him where his family was, however temping Shredder's offer was sounding now. Obviously they still wouldn't be at the pizzeria because they had saved the city and they have probably returned to the lair by now. Out of Leo's panic he came up with a silly excuse.

"W-we stayed at the pizza place when we got back" Leo's breathing became quicker as he tried to stall Shredder.

"Is this some kind of a joke?" Shredder asked raising his voice

"The kraang are gone and the city is normal again, so how can they be in a public place?" Tigerclaw said

"I-I don't know where else they could be"

"Oh I think you do" Rahzar said

"They must have gone back to their old lair" Tigerclaw added

"Where is your lair?" Shredder asked Leo the question he was trying avoid. He just stayed still, without moving or talking but Shredder grew tired and grabbed ferociously the remote from Tigerclaw's grip and slipped his finger on the button.

Before Leo could notice, a loud ear-piercing cry filled the room, even louder than the last one. Tigerclaw froze for a moment as he saw that Shredder was holding the button longer that he would have, but snapped out of his thoughts when Shredder finally pressed the button and released Leo's knee.

Leo couldn't stop weeping and hissing in pain and started to breath heavily. Shredder nodded to Tigerclaw and he removed the device and Shredder once again approached Leo whose head was downwards and was still panting and whining in pain.