Do i love her?

While I was laying in bed, I thought of how Charlie was hugging Sarah during the movie...and me and Jeffrey hugging, I am so confused...

When Jeffery and I were lying on the couch watching the movie, I felt different, like if I like him or had feelings for him. What me having feelings for Jeffrey, What? No and besides i have a boyfriend...Even though he kinda did the same thing...

"The Next Day"~

"Buzz Buzz"

I heard my phone go off a couple times, I rubbed my eyes and then looked at the message.

"Hey want to go hang out at the park later?" it was from Jeffrey. I was kind of shocked at first actually.

" Meet me at my house at 11:00am " The text continued. 

"yeah sure just let me change" i responded back.

I checked my twitter and Instagram, and then fixed my bed and went to shower.

Once I got out, I put on a navy blue crop top, and white ripped jeans. I curled my hair and when I wasn't looking,  I ended up accidentally burning my finger with the curling wand.

"God-Dammmnn..." I yelled not finishing my sentence 

And finished curling my hair.

I actually was excited to go to the park with Jeffrey...

 "Want to go to Panera?" 

yeah sure, since it's right here next to the park. I smiled. 

 we walked in, I saw Sarah and Charlie holding hands about to kiss?.. 

CHARLIE!? I yelled, what the hell! 

Charlie jumps, "I-I" before I let him finish I run out of the door crying, probably looking like a hot mess, mascara and eyeliner running. At that point, I didn't care about that. Jeffrey glares at Charlie, Jeffrey and that a** come after me. Trying to clam me down. 

"Look I'm sorry..." Charlie says.

How could I forgive you? Why would you do that! How could you... I wiped my face, making my hands black from the make-up.

Sarah comes out. "Hey, I'll be right back ok?" Jeffrey says in a sweet voice. 

They start arguing. "Sarah and I broke up. I hope you're happy with yourself for this Charlie!" Stated Jeffery. 

Charlie and I talked a bit. 

Look you obviously don't like me anymore, so you can just leave me the hell alone and go with Sarah! We. Are. DONE.

Charlie just gets up without saying a word and leaves.  

Jeffrey runs up to me and hugs me, "Want to talk at my place?" 

Yeah I guess sure.

We walked between our houses and talked for what felt like, a brief minuet.

 "Hey, look, I know we both just broke up with our ex's, but just know I will be there for you."He kissed me on the cheek and wraps me In his arms. 

Hey...Um I gotta go. My sister's probably expecting me to be back.

(Truth is, I just obviously wanted to be alone. My sister doesn't really care.)

I've never really felt like this before, so heart broken...

(Jeffrey's P.O.V)

Britney went home, I think I'm starting to fall for her. I don't think I can ever forgive Sarah...

(Britney's P.O.V) 

I walk in just as Zaria was about to walk out the door. 

"Hey, Brit? What's wrong...

Nothing! Just leave me alone!

" That time of the month? K, fine. Theirs chocolate and Ice cream in the fridge you moody s***. "

UGH...Ok thanks. I muttered under my breath still trying to be a jerk. 

I went upstairs to my bathroom and basically had a staring contest with my mirror. My eyes hurt, and they are really red from all the crying. So no wonder she noticed. All I  wanted to do was be alone...

I grabbed a razor and just blankly stared at the mirror with buckets of tears streaming down my face...

I thought about in that moment about all the things I've gone through in my life... Losing my mom to a car accident while she was drunk and high when I was 11. And my dad walking out and just leaving my mother, sister and I all alone when I was 8. And I hadn't seen him since, nor heard of him. I thought about my mixed up crazy relationships in general. 

I grabbed it and was about to just cut... 

I felt done...

Then all of a sudden I hear a knock on my  bathroom door.

"Who is it! Go away Zaria!" i yelled

"Its me, Jeffrey" he yelled back

I look at my phone, "10:56 pm" Jeffrey at my house at this time?

I wipe off the tears and open the door.

Once I opened the door jeffrey opened his arms and hugged me tightly.

"Why exactly are you here?" i ask

"I knew something was up with you. So I thought we could  just watch some movies and forget about everything else." he said I looked into his eyes...you could see he had been bawling also. I got lost in them...

"Sure-sure, um... follow me" I said as I went into my room.

We decided to watch "The walking dead "  and "American Horror Story" after the season was over, I looked at Jeffrey who had fallen asleep by that point. 

I stared at Jeffrey, he just looked so cute to be honest. 

*wait what no i cant like him he is just a friend. It's too early. This is just a faze...*

I went into my camera roll and deleted all the pictures I had of Charlie and I, since Jeffery was asleep. I really didn't want anything to do with him anymore. He caused me too much pain throughout the relationship anyway. 

After I finished deleting the pictures, I checked the time. "1:00am" 

I had to wake up Jeffrey because he couldn't stay here, otherwise he would probably get in trouble.

"Jeffrey, wake up." I said while shaking his arm.

"What? what happened?"He said as he rubbed his eyes.

Its 1:00am, and it's late, I don't want you, or me, to get in trouble.

 I told him quickly trying to avoid him staying any longer...

"Oh fuuuu..." Orrrrr, maybe, I  could  stay over if thats okay with you?"

Yeah, it's fine, my sister doesn't get home until later tomorrow anyway.

"Okay."

I didn't know if Jeffrey was going to sleep in the same room as me, or in the guest room.

" So, where do you want to sleep Jeffrey?"

"ummm here if its fine with you?"